HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT Team Cup 2014 Announced - 30 Stages, from June 1st Until August 31st

Massman

Wow! What an epic competition! Good it's all summer so we can enjoy the warm and sunny days and bench during the rainy ones :)

With that aspect in mind , here in Greece , we wont bench at all !!!

We already have 31C and supershines all day long !!!

:D

:celebration:

It seems Massman wants to see my Sempron 145 and Athlon XP records down, so he included these stages in the cup :D

He collected most of the obscure categories from past challenges, but the good thing is the cup is relatively low cost. Some people might not like it, but there are many interesting stages for me.

Except a couple of stages with current gen hardware and mobile devices, we can probably compete in most of the others. I will try to give my best in AMD stages :P

PS: Or he just wants to see CB11.5 Sempron 145 @ 6600+? :D

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

It seems Massman wants to see my Sempron 145 and Athlon XP records down, so he included these stages in the cup :D

He collected most of the obscure categories from past challenges, but the good thing is the cup is relatively low cost. Some people might not like it, but there are many interesting stages for me.

Except a couple of stages with current gen hardware and mobile devices, we can probably compete in most of the others. I will try to give my best in AMD stages :P

PS: Or he just wants to see CB11.5 Sempron 145 @ 6600+? :D

If it could help us to see another s.145 just like your beauty..

So i have to say : "thank you MASSMAN!" :D

Less stages than previous years (thank God :D). I quite like the arrangement of this cup, not too expensive hardwares, good combination between old,new, and 'bizzare' hardware. Some interesting stages(32GB Mem Frequency, Snapdragon 800, Tegra 4, & Rpi Prime). Will try to give our best this year. Good Luck to Everyone!