HWBOT Community Forums

The official suzuki's 3DMark2001 SE global challenge - Jun 2, 2014 until Jul 2, 2014 thread.

suzuki

:)

The limitations are :

-4500 Mhz on cpu

-No limitations on videocard(you can put ln2 ).

-Cpu/ram on air/water cooling.

My score is no tweak,nothing,i just put the card in the slot and run 3dmark :)) because i need a screenshot in order to start the challenge..

I will get back to you.

Thanks for participation,this will be a tough one.

updated !

it should go 2000 points at least on top of this,i have to find the proper order.

So far at stock videocard,the best subtest were :

Cl: 1627//ch 387//dl 1603//dh 927//ll 1403 //lh 661//n 1605 which summed are by total = 117930

this challenge just turned out to be the most difficult one.

I dunno why,it doesn't scale well with higher frequencies on the graphic card .

It is not the same as with old ones,the same rules don;t apply anymore.

First thing is that even if you find the maximum potential for each subtest,i cannot obtain it running all the test,and second one which i don't get is,150 mhz on gpu extra is close to nothing in almost all the subtest,even nature has only a small boost.

It's a good thing that there is more time at our disposal,best score so far is arround 118k....

Thanks Random :).

Meanwhile in the desert , something is happening :D :

1342537_10416445.jpg

1rc66w.jpg

I will not be able to post anything this weekeng,i hope i will see something nice from the other 3 strong participants .I am curious which one of them is gonna win this challenge.

Edited by suzuki

I can either sandbag some or just post my best score. I ran with stock cooler on gpu and the rest air cooling. The gtx 580 is my daily card and I'm not going to take it apart for this. Only one of two cards that have coolers on them, all the rest are lubed and naked.

BTW suzuki, does that card really need 1.47v to run those clocks or you trolling us :D Mine only does 975/1250 with stock cooling but under 1.2v

=))) i didn't know what do you mean with 1.47v,after i realize that the picture on the result is indeed with a card which needs 1.47v but it's a 8800 ultra in that screen,i forgot to update the system picture.

I used with max settings on my card 1.25v,going up is pointless.

You can post your best score,i will do the same,i'm sure that someone eventually will go subzero cooling so anyway it won't matter.

So post what you have :D !