HWBOT Community Forums

Road to MOA 2014.. Extreme OC Workshop and Bench with LN2

Some of forum members contacted me and they want to join MOA but some of them never have experience with haswell and LN2.. and they have bought few processors, MSI motherboard and VGA.. So i gathered them in an extreme overcloking workshop and bench with LN2 so they can join MOA this year and also have some extreme overclocking experience.

Subject:

- Explaining intel haswell

- Bios voltage Setting and memory setting

- Binning process : - Lowest VID, lowest voltage at high clocks and Cold bug temperature

- LN2 insulation process

- Some 2D and 3D tweaks

- Benching with LN2

This event took place at Intel Experience Zone at IT Mall Mangga Dua Jakarta, Indonesia and followed by 6 Indonesian ocers..

Some pict

Hardware

hardware.jpg

I'm shocked.. they have some good mems with psc and samsung chip

mem.jpg

ekky.jpg

ekky1.jpg

insul.jpg

insul2.jpg

bench.jpg

bench3.jpg

bench4.jpg

dewar.jpg

Edited by Ekky jengkol

Result

We tested 5 Pentium G3258 but all of them not good... average coldbug at -80.. this is better at cb -110 but only bench below 6Ghz

Pentium G3258 spi @5.7ghz

supi3.jpg

Cinebench 5.5Ghz

cb553.jpg

Suicie clock i7 4790K @6300Mhz.. still raise but stop due to condensation issue

Validation: http://valid.canardpc.com/nf86rx

6300.jpg

Because we're run out of LN2.. so only testing 3DMark 2003 on air with 290X Lightning

202k.jpg

Thanks to Tzone for the place..

tzone.jpg

Win or loose doesnt really matter.. most important thing is we share knowledge each other, gathered and have fun with LN2

Cheers... sorry for my bad english

Edited by Ekky jengkol

that's awesome. well done. Unfortunate that the cpu's were below average. would have been nice for the rookies to taste the excitement from having a good cpu at an event.

yes, unfortunately we got 5 bad pentium, thanks for the coverage Bang Ekky Jengkol, thank you for everything :D

that's awesome. well done. Unfortunate that the cpu's were below average. would have been nice for the rookies to taste the excitement from having a good cpu at an event.

That's a great idea.. too bad you guys had crappy pentiums. . You guys should keep doing it if possible :)

thanks dude... yes these are most crappy cpu i've ever test ... need to test another batch next week

yes, unfortunately we got 5 bad pentium, thanks for the coverage Bang Ekky Jengkol, thank you for everything :D

yw bro...

Seems like a good opportunity to explain the bit and bytes to new guys !

yeah mate... they have to feel the excitement bench with ln2 first... 2 4 40 ftw :)