HWBOT Community Forums

Is it okay for me to feel a little bit offended?

Massman

Most of you know that I'm pretty capable of dealing with a lot of things: jokes, pranks, personal slander, etc ... in most cases I just smile and either congratulate you on the joke (if it was a good one) or give a snappy reply. This avatar, however ... made me a bit uncomfortable.

Not sure whether it's okay for me to feel slightly offended by this avatar. Maybe I should just take this as a joke too? Your feedback, please :).

attachment.php?attachmentid=875&stc=1&d=1286486378

No, I don't think it's the humor part. I'm sure some people can confirm I have quite a high-tolerence level when it comes to joking ... I'm hardly ever offended by any type of joke.

I guess, yes, maybe this is an okay joke. No idea why I'm a bit offended though.

I am against too, even if some people hates rev4 changes it s not the right way to kill hwbot puppy. ( I was afraid seeing the pic).

Anyway, if you look at my posts/reply I am always joking on massman, because I love massman(professional relationship). I love his videos, comments an his high capacity to underclock.

But, man how did you kill the puppy, that's very sad

Most of you know that I'm pretty capable of dealing with a lot of things: jokes, pranks, personal slander, etc ... in most cases I just smile and either congratulate you on the joke (if it was a good one) or give a snappy reply. This avatar, however ... made me a bit uncomfortable.

Not sure whether it's okay for me to feel slightly offended by this avatar. Maybe I should just take this as a joke too? Your feedback, please :).

attachment.php?attachmentid=875&stc=1&d=1286486378

I'm thinking you have bigger fish to fry than censoring avvys.;)

Christian Ney: I am against too, even if some people hates rev4 changes it s not the right way to kill hwbot puppy. ( I was afraid seeing the pic).

Anyway, if you look at my posts/reply I am always joking on massman, because I love massman(professional relationship). I love his videos, comments an his high capacity to underclock.

But, man how did you kill the puppy, that's very sad

You have some more brown stuff on your nose dude.:P

Not tryin to ruin his online rep but I hear from trusted sources that Massman is the coolest fucker on the planet when you meet him in-person :D

Baby bot with a hole in his head, funny shit. Feeling a little bit offended, naturally. You pour your heart and soul into this place practically 24/7.

pic is not cool.... take baby robo to hospital ASP

comes back from hospital with bandage on head (printed on bandage 'HWBOT RULES!') an welding a Giant Ban Hammer....jeee wouldnt

wanna be on recieving end of that..KAPOW!!!!!!!

Edited by hikkoo