HWBOT Community Forums

Team NBR discussion thread.

DR650SE

Yea, I'd definately love to. I'm torn as We've got Scook and Johnksss on EVGA E. I need to pick up some more hardware too. What all responsibilities does the Team CPT have? And who is the CPT at the moment? We should as the Mods to create a subforum for Team NBR Benchmarking at HWbot so that we can consolidate forces, and share tips, and possibly hardware. Even though HWBot is going to probably turn against HW sharing. Defiantely a lot of potential. I know at least the M17x and M15x Benchmark threads are pretty active. Not sure about the other manufacturers.

Edited by DR650SE

Yea, I'd definately love to. I'm torn as We've got Scook and Johnksss on EVGA

cool......lol could get lucky end up like Moralhazard stuck in 2 teams @ sametime

would solve ya dilema (Moral on back log to be fixed)

What all responsibilities does the Team CPT have? And who is the CPT at the moment?

must be lots ....stuff like Hammer home strongly that cheating is absolutly never an option for team, give helpful advice to newbes for valid benchys + keep eye on all her/his team members submitted benchys okay, to know all Hwbot rules an respect them.....lol make sure that team dont fry themselves so must have good knowledge about saftey.....

Capt Gophn, but unfortantly unable to contact here or @ NBR