HWBOT Community Forums

35-40L dewar in EU

Guest Sinebrychof

Guest Sinebrychof

Looking for a reasonably priced, around 35-40L sized dewar from EU area since these practically don't exist here in Finland. Not really bigger since it won't fit in my car. I can get quite good shipping deals since weight is only around 12-18kg range. And obviously a confirmed working dewar and not dodgy working condition unknown ones.

Send pm if someone has one or knows where I could get one. Thanks :).

Guest TheMadDutchDude

I picked up two on eBay a little while ago. One was for me and the other was for a good friend of mine, it's just sitting in my garage until he is not at uni so I can ship it to him. I'd honestly suggest trying your luck on eBay. The two only cost us £72 each including delivery (£12 per dewar was for delivery) and they are seemingly perfect bar a bit of paint markings here and there.

I would offer to help with regards to shipping/organisation and such but I am due to leave for America next Thursday and I won't be back until the start of March. That's obviously no use to you but perhaps someone else can chime in and lend a hand.

Some good deals do crop up on eBay every so often, so I'd suggest keeping your eyes peeled and checking in every day or two. :)