HWBOT Community Forums

WTB - Cascade Phase Change + socket 1555 Z77 MB

Mandr1l

Hi

Im searching buy this, Im from Spain.

-Cascade phase change, I try contact with some people of old school, but all are out of bussines, any people make this systems in Europe zone?

-Z77 MB, pref Asus Z77 Maximus or Asrock Z77 OC Formula.

Thanks

Hi,

My problem is in Spain cant find any people to make the cascade (I dont have knows to make it :( ). Last days I contact with Blaster (from Portugal), but is out of bussines...

I will try check the ship cost by a courier, but need the size and weight first.

But this is the only way to have a cascade.

I go to send to you a PM

Thanks!

If u are gonna spend $ for cascade 2-3000$ why not just ln2? Thats the conclusion i have come to. I mean temps vs price.

And fyi just incase you didnt know single stage is pretty loud. Cascade is going to sound like a outside ac unit.

I am assuming you want this for haswell-e right?

What i have decided personally, is just get a single stage to hit subzero 3d benches and then ln2 to turn up

Edited by Random

If u are gonna spend $ for cascade 2-3000$ why not just ln2? Thats the conclusion i have come to. I mean temps vs price.

And fyi just incase you didnt know single stage is pretty loud. Cascade is going to sound like a outside ac unit.

I am assuming you want this for haswell-e right?

What i have decided personally, is just get a single stage to hit subzero 3d benches and then ln2 to turn up

It's the convenience of it more than anything. Especially when testing 775 or 1366 platforms, you're going to get a pretty good idea of your max before moving on to LN2 and wasting time testing.

For my that's why I'd get one anyway but I understand why people wouldn't see the point in them.