HWBOT Community Forums

CPUs, GPUs, boards, mems and more

Masterchief79

Hey guys,

I wanna get rid of some of the hardware that's just laying around at my place. I live in Germany. For shipping costs to your specific country, just ask me. Shipping worldwide possible.

AGP cards and most PCI-E cards including the ones listed below are sold

MSI GTX780 Ti Lightning

This is the first, very rare revision without the OC panel. Basically a 780 (non-TI) Lightning PCB with a very carefully binned 780Ti chip on there. 12 cards were made worldwide and maybe half of them are working, so this is as rare is it gets.

My sample is in prime condition, was never benched or insulated and even the protective foil on the back is still on :) I used it 24/7 for gaming for about a year now, it works perfectly without errors or constraints of any kind. Always with watercooling.

Overclocking: The chip is very temperature reliant. With air cooling around 1250MHz is possible, with water cooling easily 1330MHz (each without voltage increase). By fiddling with AUX voltage I could game with 1370MHz@1,15V.

As this is probably going to an extreme overclocker: I can't guarantee it's absolutely safe to bench this card as it's a prototype PCB design and was never given into production/retail market. I would advise the buyer to keep the voltage below 1,4V to be safe, or, when extreme benching, to use an EVGA EPower straightaway.

Comes with original packaging and accessories such as a LN2 heatsink, certificate of authenticity and so on. Card itself has a frontplate, backplate and a massive air heatsink on it.

650 euros + shipping to your respective country worldwide.

p101007781kqc.jpg p10100111ej4n.jpgp101005802yaf.jpg

Asus GTX 260 Matrix 216SP - pending Payment from Perica_barii

Insulated with liquid tape and rubber eraser, benched it once with single stage. Here's the result. This was with gentle voltage (1,3V or something) and there might be more in it, especially with more cold. Complete software control possible with Asus iTracker.

40 euros shipped in Germany.

p1010054p6k3w.jpg p10100552xku1.jpg p1010056dtjq8.jpg

MSI GTX 260 Lightning Black Edition 216SP 1792MB - pending Payment from Perica_barii

Also insulated with liquid tape, benched once with dice and nearly hit 1GHz. Complete with packaging, 5,25" OC Panel and accessories. Had to improvise on two screws a little because the threads were broken, but it works perfectly as it is. Also with Memory voltmod prepared but disconnected atm.

55 euros shipped in Germany.

p1010047qwugj.jpg p101004861u0t.jpg p1010051nzugt.jpg

Gigabyte GTX580 SOC - Payment received and shipped

Sell it as defective, got it from a friend who tinkled with the BIOS and in the end the card was stable at 950MHz ingame, but produced artifacts when idle. Now the screen just stays black. Dunno, maybe blind-flash it or build a zombie with the PCB? Condition -> see pictures.

Update: The card gets recognized by windows and the drivers install without problems when you install it as second card. Maybe a candidate for sli then?

25 euros shipped in Germany

p1010052g1uqo.jpg p1010053mwurc.jpg

2x2GB Mushkin Redline 1600 CL6-8-6-24

Not much to say, never really tested them, should still be decent ram for 775/1156 or just for 24/7 usage. Coming in original package.

25 euros

Asus Maximus IV Extreme P67

Also defective: A friend had the interesting idea of shoving a memory module in the wrong way - board came back from RMA unrepaired. I managed to repair the damage (on conductor path and one condensator) and it starts. I even had it running a few weeks after that. Then my (very abused) CPU died and now there seems to be a software problem with it (firmware of some ROG chip I think). If someone's seriously interested, I can take a photo.

Comes with box and accessories.

25 euros

3x Silverstone FM81 (80mm)

These are adjustable between 1300 and 5500 rpm. Either as a normal casefan or if you want to fly to the moon on them.

4 euros each (+shipping)

p1010016tokbn.jpg

4x Papst 8412 (80mm)

Reliable papst fans with ~2000 rpm and "okay" noise.

4 euros each (+shipping)

p1010017sfj0g.jpg

4x Silverstone 80mm

~1500 rpm. 3 pin connector.

3 euros each (+shipping)

p1010017sfj0g.jpg

Asus Commando

Another old beauty, never had the heart to liquid tape it, so it's unbenched and just laying around. Just the board, no box. Fully functional except the LCD poster, you can't really recognize the codes anymore.

Comes with a Pentium 4 for socket protection.

50 euros

775 CPUs

These are binned on my REX with regular air cooling, 1,45V vCore and had to do a SuperPi 1M run with the fsb.

6x E6300:

below 500FSB: 3 euros each

525 FSB: 5 euros

535 FSB: 6 euros

540 FSB: 6 euros

Q6600: untested, average clocker at air, never tested as I still have a very good one here. 25 euros

Also i have TONS of old AGP cards and stuff, just ask me if you're interested in something specific. :)

agp-grakasx2q3j.jpg

Edit: A museum showed some interest in this list, but unfortunately their hardware guy is on vacation for two more weeks. I'm still gonna wait for their response before selling them here, hope you understand :)

Adding more hardware (DFI X38-T2RS, DDR2 mem, CPUs, maybe some retro hardware) in the next days, just check the thread now and then :) If you are strongly interested in something of that list, just PM me and we will figure something out.

Edited by Masterchief79

Hey, sure, I asked a big computer museum (they had told me a while back they may have plans for a graphics cards exhibit and might want some). I just checked and as soon as I get the reply I can sell them here, if that's ok for you. :)

Hi It will be ok! Let me know!

I have got 80% of your AGP cards but I need to know what kind of memory chips they use

I'm very interesting on:

Msi GeForce FX5950 Ultra

Sapphire Radeon 9500@9700

PNY GeForce FX5700 Ultra ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Sapphire Radeon 9600XT ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Leadtek GeForce 4 TI4800SE ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Radeon 9600Pro ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Creative 4 TI4200 AGP4X ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Radeon 8500 ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

GeForce 3 TI500 ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

GeForce 3 TI ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

GeForce 3 TI200 ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Radeon 9000 ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Geforce 2 MX200 ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Gainward GeForce 2 MX200 ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Radeon 7500 AIW ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

XFX GeForce 2 TI ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Prolink Pixelview GeForce 2 PRO ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Hercules GeForce 2 GTS ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Gigabyte GV-AR64S (Radeon 7500) ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Asus v6800 (GeForce 256 SDR 32MB) ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Gigabyte GV-AV32S (Radeon 7000) ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Eksa erazor III LT G (Riva TNT2 M64) ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

Asus V3800M (Riva TNT2 M64) ( I need to know brand and serial of memory chips)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...