HWBOT Community Forums

2.27.104 now is not supported?

vadimua

Hello.

I have the results and backups in version 2.27.104.

I wanted to submit, but I see that 2.27.104 now is not supported. Is it possible to send the result?

And the second question. Why stop supported version 2.27.104? It worked steadily in the XP. The new versions do not saved correct file in XP. Thanks.

Guest barbonenet

it's very a long time that it isn't supported! because i had found a big bug on the wrapper, if genieben remember.......it was very easy make 640k on air:D

Guest barbonenet

Perhaps i was talking about an older version....but i had your same problem in the past, i didn't check what was the last version to use, and my score finished in the bin!

Hello.

I have the results and backups in version 2.27.104.

I wanted to submit, but I see that 2.27.104 now is not supported. Is it possible to send the result?

And the second question. Why stop supported version 2.27.104? It worked steadily in the XP. The new versions do not saved correct file in XP. Thanks.

the newest version is working fine for me in xp even on skylake, been using all week and saved files submitted fine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not very long, 6 months ago I sent last result v2.27.

Bugs? They are in many benchmark, but are easily identified.

I have never had any problems or bugs with 2.27, this stable working version.

I have bug with new versions. In my benchers windows (Win Professional XP SP2 VLK Rus) worked only 2.27 . Version 104 is work (worked before) , 108, 109, 110 - no (Invalid data file: Unable to parse the datafile).

This file http://romanlv.narod.ru/_ld/0/1_58485.rar . Tell me what is wrong? Where is a bug? Missing dll? driver? file? What it wants?

Edited by RomanLV

at first it was c\document and settings\amd\рабочий Ñтол\51300.hwbot Invalid data file: Unable to parse the datafile than i rename рабочий Ñтол to desktop and save new file but not help-again error...how writen adress (рабочий Ñтол or desktop) in this file i do not remember...

Edited by Remarc

at first it was c\document and settings\amd\рабочий Ñтол\51300.hwbot Invalid data file: Unable to parse the datafile than i rename рабочий Ñтол to desktop and save new file but not help-again error...how writen adress (рабочий Ñтол or desktop) in this file i do not remember...

Nope, your path was still containing Cyrillic, here's a guide on how to do it.

Here's the fixed file.