HWBOT Community Forums

FS/FT: 3 mobos (z77 ofc, rive-be, z97 xpower ac)

funsoul

Hi Folks!

*NOTE: Due to work I can only ship on Saturdays*

heatware: https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=84580

Have 3 mobos up for sale/trade. Don’t need these anymore as I’ve upgraded (xpower, oc formula) or have an extra (rivebe)

1) AsRock z77 OC Formula- This board is fresh from rma. Board only. was $150, now $135 - SOLD

2) Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition/AC- This is BNIB (possible refurb?) from Asus rma and includes the original box, manual and all accessories (as well as the Asus ‘invoice’). was $260, now $240 OBO - SOLD

3) MSI Z97 XPower AC- This board is mostly covered in LET from a single ln2 session. Stripped some insulation from the back so I could mount a waterblock for testing. Board, rear ports, ram slots and vga slots all working fine (didn't test much of anything else) Includes the original box, manual and most accessories (die guard is missing). was $200, was $170, now $145 OBO

Payments via paypal only. All prices include priority shipping to US48. I will ship international but shipping cost would be on the buyer in addition to the final, agreed motherboard price. PM me if you want a shipping quote.

As far as trades (or cash +/-, etc), would be interested in:

-'golden' e8600, 2500k, 2600k and/or 6700k

- fat gpu pot and/or 1-2 'regular' gpu pot(s)

Edited by funsoul

• 1 year later...