HWBOT Community Forums

Integrity of the auto-completed mobile results in HWBot Prime

I want to point out before I start that I am in no way bashing the benchmark or anything anyone at HWBot is doing for this benchmark at all, however it has come to my attention that a few submissions have been put through with the wrong CPU or even sometimes the completely wrong phone model, leading to some rather bizarre results like the one below.

http://hwbot.org/submission/3018340_znorman1963_hwbot_prime_msm7200a_528mhz_4225_pps

I therefore ask, what is the possibility of many other results similar to this being incorrect but that they are simply not worth as many points, therefore don't get the same kind of limelight as this. It would make it very difficult to police as each benchmark run is then submitted to the bot and the issue could quickly get out of hand if there are many devices causing this issue.

Just food for thought is all and I'm curious more than anything as to why it happens.