HWBOT Community Forums

Removing team members

Thickbrit

Hi,is it possible for team moderators to be able to delete/remove non participating/inactive team members please ? We have dozens of members with no input whatsoever for some time,destroying our points per member average.We also have a couple of members with multiple accounts,probably set up in error,which needs correcting.Lastly,is it in any way possible to find out who the 60 odd unregistered members are on our team ?

Thanks

Some time ago I thinked about this [i'm member of UToP, that team with 300 members without points] and here is my temporary solution: user without points can NOT be part of a team. No matter how he wants to etc.

Because we are all refering to those users - "point-less" ;) users.

It can be executed instantly, scanning database just once and un-teaming those without points. And something a little more difficult - to prevent re-teaming unless they have at least 0.1 hwboint.

Not an ideal solution but I think it is not a bad idea [at least for now] - feel free to comment :).

not to be arrogant in any way, but i think you should have to have points to be on a team, you should be contributing to your team and not weighing them and HWBOT down. it has to be a huge undertaking just to keep the BOT running. not to discourage anyone to not oc, but use the info you get on this (the best ocing site in the world) to get to where you get the 0.1 hwboint and help your team out, a team is about teamwork.

I do feel that for some teams, people join just to say "look, im part of a great team thats done this this and this"

I also appreciate that some people have the best intentions, but dont have the money/access/time to really make a difference.

Its a bit harsh, but "no points, no point" would work well to keep teams streamlined :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I wan`t to ask you, how can i change my nickname, i made a mistake when i chose this one, if i try it in the editor, it wont allow it, it says wrong username, but the username is correct, can you moderators please change my nickname to subOholic's of OC-lab2 . Thank you werymuch. Best regards.

Edited by 01001 & cole2109

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...