HWBOT Community Forums

Moving from Extreme to Apprentice ?

Kio

Hi ,

I was on the extreme league , but never use ln² , just water , dice , ss cooler and cascade.

Apprentice league doesn't exist before .

May I move to apprentice league to be fair ?

Thank you very much for reply :-)

Guest TheMadDutchDude

After you've submitted just one result using subzero methods, such as a single stage or dry ice, you will be in the extreme league. The only way to be "demoted" is to remove that (those) sub(s).

After you've submitted just one result using subzero methods, such as a single stage or dry ice, you will be in the extreme league. The only way to be "demoted" is to remove that (those) sub(s).

Better check the moves then. I have dry ice subs and you moved me to Apprentice. So has Macsbeach98, Bones, and Stone_Age.

No way to manually select correct league either. It's locked out.

Edited by Mr.Scott

I like the idea of the league, but the name is awful and sounds like a downgrade compared to enthusiast. It seems a bit weird to call people who have been overclocking for a decade apprentices.

Maybe something like "Icy League" instead of Apprentice and "Nitrogen" instead of Extreme?

Or collect a few ideas and make a poll?

The Apprentice League also excludes Cascade cooling. So if you have used a Cascade before, you should be in Extreme.

So basically this new league is just for chilled water and sub zero air?

Ridiculous. :P

This kind of cooling that i have should be added, not chilled water but full ice to "Apprentice League" :P

Even this harder to use than LN2 :P

image_id_1449328.jpeg

image_id_1449329.jpeg

That made me laugh, even though I shouldn't because I had thought of trying it.......

• 4 weeks later...