HWBOT Community Forums

what are some error cods that you will see with an unstable OC and what do they mean?

like 0x00000019 , 0x00000101 , 0x000000c5 , 0x0000000a

il edit this post after i get any more codes

system specs: i5-6500, 8GB of ripjaws V RAM, wd blue HDD, gigabyte ga-z170x-gaming 6, evga 750W G2 PSU, MSI r9 380 4 GB graphics card

• 5 months later...

Here’s the mail I got

If you're getting a BAD_POOL_HEADER bugcheck, you're experiencing a crash due to memory corruption. This could be due to faulty hardware such as RAM, or due to a buggy or incompatible driver. In this case, check the items below for running chkdsk, sfc, and driver verifier. Driver Verifier is the proper thing to turn to for memory corruption issues such as this, and chkdsk and sfc can turn up disk or file corruption.

General guidance for dealing with memory corruption:

Consider running chkdsk on all partitions. Let chkdsk complete on each partition and see if that helps.

For memory corruption cases such as you seem to be experiencing, it can be helpful to use Driver Verifier. To enable Driver Verifier... start->verifier.exe->OK->Create standard settings- >Next->select driver names from a list->Next->sort by Provider->select all non-Microsoft drivers->Finish, and OK your way out of the dialog.

Then, reboot and use the system as you normally would, and wait for a problem. In the event that the system does not boot completely after enabling driver verifier, boot into Safe Mode and run driver verifier, and tell it to delete the changes.

Wait for a bugcheck to occur after enabling verifier as described, and then upload it to your SkyDrive, and provide a link.

Also consider running SFC /SCANNOW.

If you boot into safe mode, do you still experience bugchecks? What about if you do a clean boot, or device clean boot?

Consider testing memory with Windows Memory Diagnostic or memtest86. Note that memory that passes tests is not necessarily good memory - it just hasn't failed a test. Consider systematically eliminating RAM from the system - run with a couple of modules for a while, and see how things go. Then try the other modules.

Other common suggestions include ensuring drivers are up to date (including video drivers), as well as ensuring that you're using the latest BIOS.

How To Fix “BAD POOL HEADER†BSOD? – By deskdecode

Edited by kinjo

• 2 weeks later...
here's the thing now

i does as this website said

How To Fix “BAD POOL HEADER†BSOD? | DESKDECODE.COM

and now my system wont able to start

what to do now does anybody knows something

some stupid rookie offering help on that site :banana:

in most cases that error related to lot of things etc, Os,unstable clock, mem related.

if you provide more info that may be easy to determine the problem