HWBOT Community Forums

Deleted result for no reason or warning.!

My very old 7950GX2 3Dmark 06 result was delete due to insufficient data on screen.

Well it was done nearly a year ago when GPUZ wasn't about. So when some ** Watch your language my friend** (NeoForce) doesn't like it, it get's deleted.

I cannot re-bench it as I don't have my quad anymore.

So even though it was legitimate using the software of the time (I cannot go back in time) and displayed what was then ok, so can I have it back on there please.?

1st of all please be more gentle ...

As i can see your result are blocked becouse in ss resolution are not shown...

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=666055

Vga type not shown... You use advanced edition of 3dmark 06 so you can change resolution in settings...

If you have compare link please post it ... in other way your score gonna stay blocked!

Edit Scan date: 18-11-2007 09:54 its only 4 months ago ...

My very old 7950GX2 3Dmark 06 result was delete due to insufficient data on screen.

Well it was done nearly a year ago when GPUZ wasn't about. So when some ** Watch your language my friend** (NeoForce) doesn't like it, it get's deleted.

I cannot re-bench it as I don't have my quad anymore.

So even though it was legitimate using the software of the time (I cannot go back in time) and displayed what was then ok, so can I have it back on there please.?

i have the same problem with some benches - but you must understand at your bench we can only see you CPU ( not good speed ) and the result from 06 - not more - you can use a 8800 GTX card and say it was an 7950X2 - sorry no way.

I'm sorry for my outburst earlier, I apologize to anyone I offended.

Ok, my resolution and graphics wasn't shown. I know you don't accept different resolutions so I never change it or anything else just run it as it is. People may say then why did I have the advanced edition, simple it can with a motherboard.

So ok, no problem I'll see if I can get the same results with my E8500 as I did with my old quad :(

Matter closed and thank you for your responses and explanations.

Regards, Dualist.