HWBOT Community Forums

3dmark 05 no verification url

Strong Island

man im so frustrated. i ran 3dmark05 the other night. got nice score but forgot datafile. so i ran again tonight and saved data file but i cant upload it anywhere.

i get error at 3dmark saying registration key not valid.

do we still need url for top 20 hof.

i have data file and screenshot

i dont understand for people using the new free keys how do we get url.

also the rules say n/a for url but i cant submit score, it says i need url

I think I have used the free keys, and it has worked.

really? man im so mad right now. i spent a night benching, forgot to save file. then spent another night benching and saved the file but now cant upload it anywhere.

i used the free keys and i cant upload it anywhere, i was so happy with the score and now it's like nothing.

also the rules say n/a for url and file so why is it still asking for one.

did you save the file and upload from another computer. or upload directly from bench pc?

really? man im so mad right now. i spent a night benching, forgot to save file. then spent another night benching and saved the file but now cant upload it anywhere.

i used the free keys and i cant upload it anywhere, i was so happy with the score and now it's like nothing.

also the rules say n/a for url and file so why is it still asking for one.

did you save the file and upload from another computer. or upload directly from bench pc?

Turns out I was using another key I got from FM right before they published the keys here. Maybe they have some kind of detection against too many ip:s or something which have kicked in now for the keys published here.

Turns out I was using another key I got from FM right before they published the keys here. Maybe they have some kind of detection against too many ip:s or something which have kicked in now for the keys published here.

that is really sad. I mean we should really do something about this. I had to tweak so much for that score. I was getting like around 81000 before tweaks. It felt so amazing to get it. I spent like 20L nitrogen

Now I'm like totally turned off by all the legacy 3d. How could I spend time running 3dmark 03.

Actually 3dmark 06 worked for me with the free key like 3 weeks ago. So that is the only one which has worked.

I was getting so into tweaking 3dmark 05, I was getting so excited but now I am really deflated. I spent 2hrs trying to upload the file last night.

Also the rules dont mention it anymore.

Is there a way we can get url requirement removed for 03, 05 at least. I thought this happened already.

Talk about deflating enthusiasm towards our hobby.

Man I just remembered they sent me real keys right before they released the free keys. I have been using free because was easier.

Oh man I hope I can find them.

Edited by Strong Island

PM some of the FM guys, they will surely fix it. Datafile is actually the only thing we have to prevent photoshop WR's, we need to keep it as long as possible.

ya I know what you mean. Futuremark sent me legit keys maybe like 1.5 years ago but I thought I didnt need them when the free ones were released. I feel so dumb. Hope I can find them tonight