HWBOT Community Forums

[Worklog] Just arrived

jpmboy

Probably an MOCF/6320 to start. I need to pick up another PSu (the 7 in the house are "busy" O_o) and get some time!

Up north next week for some "salmon on the fly". I was able to assemble and disassemble it tonight - very straight forward. A really nice and solid, portable bench.

It'll get there.. mine had some "Alert" with DHL in HK, but arrived no problem. I hope to play with this thing over the weekend. :-)

I didn't know it was DHL until they called me... Only link I was provided was some 4PX one that was upwards of 24 hours behind on tracking info.

• Crew

We use several couriers to deliver them. There is : DHL, Fedex, 4PX and EMS China. Choice depends on region mostly.

If the tracking was working with 4PX then it was 4PX shipping. Then it's possible that for some reason 4PX hands over delivery operations to DHL ... no idea why. As long as it arrives, all good :)

We use several couriers to deliver them. There is : DHL, Fedex, 4PX and EMS China. Choice depends on region mostly.

If the tracking was working with 4PX then it was 4PX shipping. Then it's possible that for some reason 4PX hands over delivery operations to DHL ... no idea why. As long as it arrives, all good :)

ya that happens all the time with over seas shipping, whenever I have had EMS they hand over to USPS at the end. it's totally normal. Usually the tracking is for the first carrier. Like you said, as long as it arrives it's all good.

Some (phone) pictures. MOCF/6320 and an old 550Ti. The table is on a little water cooling box that has it's own power for fans and pump, and is easy to swap out for another bench table (removed one with a M8E on it) or motherboard...

The OBT is really a work of art!

• 1 month later...