HWBOT Community Forums

[Worklog] OBT Number #56

kurzee

Hello folks, just thought I'd share a few photos of my benchtable. I'm more of a gamer than anything, but I certainly enjoy seeing the parts and tinkering without having to take a whole case apart. Super nice product.

Build:

• 4690K OC to 4.6GHz at 1.240v, can push it to 4.7GHz stable at 1.3 but not worth the heat. Can't stabilize 4.8 under 1.35.
  • Noctua C14S with NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 PWM
  • ASUS Z87 Gryphon
  • 16GB KLEVV DDR3 OC to 2133MHz with 9-11-11-29
  • EVGA 980Ti Hybrid running a sweet spot of 1494MHz, 7300MHz on memory with a peak of 55°C while gaming, 79.4% ASIC. Could probably go higher with a BIOS flash and increased power limit.
  • Hybrid radiator fan is the Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 3-pin controlled by the motherboard + Speedfan.

(edited: added build info)

mhYVjAYq2r.JPG

c7czqLHKiI-3000x3000.jpeg

k_znGbyWfg.JPG

toWhEgWt31.JPG

mhYVjAYq2r.JPG

PBk3ORhfMN-3000x3000.jpeg

Edited by kurzee

Awesome to see the pictures !

I have one recommandation tho, it is regarding the AiO mounting, the extra piece should be turns to the I side of the tavle, this ensure better stability and robustness of the mounting ;)

Thanks! Are you talking about the radiator mounts? I suppose I could flip them around. However, with this particular radiator and its super stiff hoses this was the only position I could really nail it down, also requiring the rotated mounts. Will have to tinker with it some more and see if I can't get the hoses to cooperate.

• Crew
Do it, they're definitely worth it! Only reason I haven't updated my thread is I haven't had much of a chance to work on my benching area the past few days due to various things >.>;;;;;;

I would mate :( but I don't want to keep going on about customs/shipping fees...but it's absolutely ridiculous to the UK, adds around a 1/3rd to the price :(

I would mate :( but I don't want to keep going on about customs/shipping fees...but it's absolutely ridiculous to the UK, adds around a 1/3rd to the price :(

Oh right, you guys have that insanely high VAT issue... Thankfully, for me it was $240.xx CAD (forgot how many cents it was) at the time plus another $23.99 CAD at the door.