HWBOT Community Forums

Caseking

Matti OC

Team WWW, The Fastest Team of the world, (nur am Rande, jede Umstellung bei HWbot hat mir mega Punkte gekostet, von HW Master zum Loser, zuvor meinte Karl@Turrican immer zu mir:"an dich komme ich nie ran", -RIP mein Freund- "vllt sehen wir uns wieder, in einer anderen Welt)"

lg Matti

Company car is diesel VW beetle :( Trying to removing my account now but the contract is air tight.

Will be forced to eat thermal grizzly for every meal.

Sucker, I got MKVIII GTi of course, Eating T.Grizz daily well worth it. Try Aero am, Hydro for lunch and Kryo for dinner. I leave the Conducto for midnight snack if I'm up to it.

pnfGpm8.jpg

C1ieXB6.jpg

People lining up to contribute to a business account for free, too funny :D

Looking at it from a different perspective, it's possible that Roman's continued support for the overclocking community is appreciated by many. For example, he's been organizing gatherings since 2009 and is still doing so. He's started Home - Overclocking.Guide to share information.

I'm not surprised to see that people want to join his new team. Even if it's tied to his current employer. :)

Looking at it from a different perspective, it's possible that Roman's continued support for the overclocking community is appreciated by many. For example, he's been organizing gatherings since 2009 and is still doing so. He's started Home - Overclocking.Guide to share information.

I'm not surprised to see that people want to join his new team. Even if it's tied to his current employer. :)

100% agree with this, we are lucky to have such a talented guy who is kind enough to help the the community.

Very sad that you Sam can only look for the bad in something that will do so much for everyone who joins his team.

Sam before saying such nasty things please think about it before you do.