HWBOT Community Forums

MIPMAPS involved?...

JMKE calm down ... Like i say to Pieter ...

Gprhellas cards was sponsored by OKTABIT i think ...

If it's true then even if black OPS and QX9650 was sharing beetwen theese two guys it's legal with current rules.

Now if you have some problems with Hipro then please solve it via PM mail phone or something else what you like ...

BUT if you represent HWBOT CREW with your attacks to members i dont wanna be part of it anymore ;) It's that clear ? :)

Hmm, i have access to about five 8800GT's, all from the same store, virtually all the same. I'll run them @ 5.52-5.55GHz CPU and GPU's at 1050-1083MHz, gave results to all of my buddies from the team and give my team a great boost :)

No one will ever know if i do that. Does that sound fair? :)

Was this done with MIPMAPS involved......

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=716510

CH = HIGH

NATURE = VERY HIGH....

Thanks..... :)

I would say definately no to mipmap. The CH is actually very low for 810 core. Nature is about on par.

Here's a run with cpu at 5200 and I forget 785-790core. Only tweaking was LOD and OS no mipmap used at all.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=9354506

Haha! What is going on :)

Hipro.. You meant Car High = very low and Nature = very high? That's true, but here is the story.

I have never used MIP tweaks in my life. You can see my thread at XS where I first got 107420 score. Next day I benched again and got a bit better score.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=182374

174.74 driver got well known bug with Car High. Best driver for car high is 173.67, but there's a bug with nature test in those.

Look at Zannemas car high and nature with 173.67. They are exactly other way around: http://service.futuremark.com/resultComparison.action?compareResultId=9357375&compareResultType=6

So, the answer is no! There was no mipmaps involved. How stupid you think I am.. be a part of crew and start messing around with rules or cheats :)

E: I really have to say, that I'm very disappointed about the way you handle these "issues" Hipro. Why you couldn't just ask it by e-mail?

First i must apology to all you guys and to my friend SF3D because i am responsible for this thread.

Hipro5 does not have 9800GX2 to test drivers and Nature performance so i was the "indicator" to investigate this issue with the drivers problem.

SF3D please accept my apology due to i am not familiar yet with 9800GX2 tricks and tips.

Also i must ask to hipro5 to forgive me due to I am responsible for the wrong results that i gave to him.

Please all this is just a misunderstandings.

SF3D was very clear and honest.

Really i didn't have the time to search for this drivers problem.

For the VGA Card (3870x2) for my bench every one (here in Greece) know that is sponsored by “Oktabit” - is the AMD-ATI unique representative here in Greece.

And of course the CPU is mine.

To Gprhellas- Well, no need to apologise, but of course those apologies are accepted. I didn't know it was you who tought that I was using MM.

Test those different drivers and you will see it yourself :)

To all-

Everyone have right to doubt. No need to feel sorry if someone of you think that someone is using cheats or something unusual. Sometimes we moderators might miss somethign and your help is welcome.

But the way these things are brought to daylight is my main concern. We shouldn't accuse anyone in public if there is no clear evidence.

Thanks!

@ SF3D:

As you can read at my FIRST post, I NEVER accuse you or so....

I was only asking (questionmark) because things with these 9800GX2s are looking odd sometimes :(

......So NO accusement at all.... ;)

IF I wanted to accuse you I could have writen: "You cheated S3DF because....blah, blah, blah".... :)

@ harleybro:

That was the answer I whould like to get and NOT like jmke's who accually seems to hate me or so.... :)

@ jmke: You're an arsshole man..... :rolleyes:

....go and find a woman/girl to get laid and clear your brain a bit... IF you don't know it, it does good to brain.... :D

Your comment just bought you some chillin' time. Regardless of your capabilities of benching and overclocking, you're still obliged to be friendly on these forums. Want to express your angry feelings? Do it in PM or via mail.

Thank you.

If it's true then even if black OPS and QX9650 was sharing beetwen theese two guys it's legal with current rules.

hmm it's not about cpu and motherboard only,graphic card(type,speed),drivers-everything is same...

..but no offense ;) if it's legal i will share my hardware with every member of my team and i let them know to do with others

thank you

hmm it's not about cpu and motherboard only,graphic card(type,speed),drivers-everything is same...

..but no offense ;) if it's legal i will share my hardware with every member of my team and i let them know to do with others

thank you

Good to see you publically posting that you'll abuse HWBot to gain more points ... Saves us searching time :).

Why do people react like this? It's not because someone does it way A that everybody should do it way A. I'm currently benching for a top20 team and none of my team mates ever shared hardware just to raise in points. We sometimes bench together and use the motherboard and cpu of one person and the gpu of someone else, but solely to get a score as high as possible and of course to be able to just have a good time benching.

Well..they said that they would implement new rules for that, no? :)

Currently at 80-85% of the complete proces. The actual rules have been written down for 95% and the HWBoints enhancements (including team points system) are at 75% (needs lots of tweaking).

yeah yeah.....

Brandybuck has been removed,because of sharing and now i see that was huge mistake-why?because he done nothing wrong-sharing is legal

NO it's not. Maybe you should re-read the newsposts regarding hardware sharing ... ;)

Good to see you publically posting that you'll abuse HWBot to gain more points ... Saves us searching time :).

hehe i dont think so

I'm currently benching for a top20 team and none of my team mates ever shared hardware just to raise in points. We sometimes bench together and use the motherboard and cpu of one person and the gpu of someone else, but solely to get a score as high as possible and of course to be able to just have a good time benching.

this is what we do you don,t have to explain me-understood