HWBOT Community Forums

Get of my back...?!?!!

Hello...

Im not aware who's been doing this, but today someone has deleted a result of mine, a 8.296s 1M...

The result was made at joint-bench session between ODOC & myself 12th of April...!

ODOC = Oliver & David OverClocking.

Oliver's username on HWbot is Oliver

David, if he has a HWbot profile, it will be: THC

- I've switched from OCX to XS team, as I know the policy on HWbot with HW-sharing within team isnt allowed.

I find it really frustrating that no email notification has been send, and a major lack of respect from the moderator that has done this...

I hereby declare that Im not satisfied with this, and hope the problem will be avoided in the future.

and again,please do something...

same score,screen same and two different members-cheaters or mistake?

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=723580

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=723636

demiurg please do something with results reported-previous page,thanks

ODOC.dk & M.Beier

Stated QUITE obvious in describtion isnt it...? It was a joint bench session with three guys... ODOC = Oliver & David OverClocking.......

I expect the result to be back online within 24 hours!

- I even switched from OCX to XS because of the rules, I dont know who has done this, but I've spoken with massman regarding how to do this in most decent way, so if the mod disagree, talk with Pieter...

But get the result back online.

And if one of my result ever is suspected again, send an e-mail...

EDIT:

Sorry if I seem very harsh... But its REALLY annoying when its stated in the describtion on BOTH results...

jmke, did you ever had issues with the priorweb mail server?

Maybe i better switch to the google one.

Beier, a mail always should be sent... but sometimes it seems to go lost. Every time i check it for bugs, the mail arrives properly... : / Maybe the mailserver is blacklisted by your ISP or mail host? Did you check spam? Do you ever get hwbot mails?

jmke, did you ever had issues with the priorweb mail server?

Maybe i better switch to the google one.

Beier, a mail always should be sent... but sometimes it seems to go lost. Every time i check it for bugs, the mail arrives properly... : / Maybe the mailserver is blacklisted by your ISP or mail host? Did you check spam? Do you ever get hwbot mails?

Yes, get mails regarding updates...

RB, please check your PM on XS, I'll resend my idea...

'though I now have an idea jmke is only trying to annoy me, he probaly isnt... But he's managing really well doing so....

RB:

Its in HWbots interess to provide fair results for all... You are fully aware that these things happen, that not everybody do like KP and test by themselves in their lab, but maybe bench 2-3 guys along... - This when dealing with LN2, DICE etc... Sitting and exchanging tweaks etc...

Submitting results onto multiple accounts should be possible... I agree that full points for each user isnt appropriate, but thats not the users concern? You should make a option that allows dividing into more accounts... - It is usefull, especially with overclocking-events.

EDIT:

Gah, cleaned my outbox... I'll re-write soon... I have to get 20L of LN2... We need some scores for 01SE, 03, 05, 06, AM3... 101K 01SE isnt enough now is it... 110K would be better...