HWBOT Community Forums

Enthusiast you Rock

Inspiration by a screenshot I had to share.

The biggest chunk of all HWbot is you guys all 95896 ... that number healthy & growing.

Field of green all pushing upwards :)

719rzo0eu562a596g.jpg

Yes all true & Biggest XTU's reign supreme ... so the new forum shuffle/ focus is interesting

#36 yay all consistent good points earned & I'm to build it again. " insert tired roll eyes right here "

So the New HWbot going ahead ... looking forward to it.

Members who did biggest x15 score previous, if they combined with comp points will shoot up rankings

Positions & rankings will vary alot. So that chase is on again ...:D A new year & a new challenge

Wow good explanation ... yeah now see it. :)

Still I'm hanging to see the new HWbot in the new year.

It will be great fun to see fortunes change ... going to be some upset for sure. Dropping rank like I did #36 & 180 points bloody hell ...

Let go :D time to chase down scores again

Usually in the pic of the ladder when everyone goes up one spot like that in one day the person that was below Mat Agnesi changed leagues then everyone goes up a spot all at once of course the month Column changes differently as peoples rankig goes up and down.

Yeah, that person was me Macs, was #6, now moved into a league where the bullshit doesn't exist anymore and I can have fun fun fun.

So the New HWbot going ahead ... looking forward to it.

Members who did biggest x15 score previous, if they combined with comp points will shoot up rankings

Positions & rankings will vary alot. So that chase is on again ...:D A new year & a new challenge

New rankings? Any info?

Your good Rauf .. it's not going to hurt the big guns. :)

Not sure to do a reveal, could get me a naughty spanking

My scores are best low twenties so yes affected. Enthusiasts with better points benefit.

It will be very turbulent in this league with rankings.

So even more pay to win with 7980XE and titan V and sli configs?......

Expensive hobby for us all. Strongest parts win.

Would not dare look back @ all I purchased this year for doing scores

overclocking is expensive no matter what platform you choose to use, the difference is this, know your limits, most important, because there isnt an overclocker in this world that hasnt pushed past his / her capability limit and killed hardware, and the hardware limits before you do it, then you have a fair chance of keeping hardware to work again for the next time

@avalanche @ozzie

You say that as if it's a good thing. It's not, and it's totally unnecessary! Look at the uat, based on the current uat there are good points for 3 and 4way setups even for 3d05, 3d03 and all modern 3d. It's not even officially supported anymore and the cost is extreme. What sense is there to bench 3way? I say remove globals and wr points for everything above 2way.

And create gpu categories so that lower end gpus can be benched for globals, just like cpus.

Cost is prohibitive if your buying x4 monster gpu's for the first time. Big guns in here have parts like that already.

Just adds more variety in the lower leagues. I've got old gpu's for sli like GTX285, then I have 775 boards for x3 gpu's

Not limit the fun till we all give it a bash.

8pn04jiwhhs5kc86g.jpg

We all remember socket 775 & doing sli. This is all sorts of video cards that can do well.

Some crossfire sure why not. Not about rushing out & buying $1000 gpu's

Nice scores to be had with the cheapies too :)

Edited by Guest

im not talking about points mate, you brought that side of it into it from what i said, im talking about the expense if you kill hardware from pushing to hard trying to get that extra out of it and not knowing the limits and also when not to go that little bit harder, especially if youve got a good cpu, gpu, ram etc, try find another that does the same or better ?? you could be looking and spending for a long time is what my point was !!!!

Any aprox date for this new rev launching on official website?

Not privy to that my friend ... When they have it best prepared. Sure there's gonna be some kinks to iron out.