HWBOT Community Forums

result moved? no reason

moderator 'Klopcha' removed my result and put it in a category that doesnt relate to my hardware? no reason given? I have moved it back to the original place.

this result was blocked once because the resolution was not visible, I ran the benchmark again

and did as I was asked....now klopcha moved it for no reason given into the wrong category?

result here.. http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=733860

please tell me if there is something wrong with it? all other gpuz screens in the category read the same gpu so why was it moved? please explain klopcha?

Ok EDIT; I just realized...Klopcha you put this in the wrong category, so did I. you put it in the x3000 category, I put it in the gma 965 category, I have now put it in the correct one x3100.

regards.

Dear BUSTAMOVE.

You have the Intel G965 Express Chipset motherboard with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3000.

http://www.intel.com/cd/products/services/emea/eng/chipsets/299731.htm

We hardware spec base has mistakes, example, GMA965=GMA X3100.

Soon we shall correct them.

We are currently looking for someone who is willing to manage the hardware specifications.

Best regards.

jmke, yes your right. but there was confusion around which category the result should go into.

I kept putting it into the wrong one, if you check the screen, it shows as g965. this led me to believe it should go into the gma 965 group, after researching on google I found that this gpu is actually x3100.

Thank you for your input klopcha, I have results for all 3d benchmarks with this gpu and is in the x3100 section now.

If you check both mine and your gpuz screens they are exactly the same. The only actual difference is driver version and sub vendor.

thanks for your input, I will check the specs on the board tommorow night to see if i need to miove the results again unless hwbot are sure they should be in the x3000 group?

If you check both mine and your gpuz screens they are exactly the same. The only actual difference is driver version and sub vendor.

I have given you the reference to a site of the manufacturer.

At you G965 (desktop chipset) i.e. X3000. At me GMA 965 (Notebook chipset), i.e. X3100.