HWBOT Community Forums

The official UCBench 2011 (beta) thread.

K3ndu

Yes, you can, but you won't do well in respectively 2x and 6x CPU category :D

Wait, are you telling that is legal dissable cores? For example, Is legal dissable two cores of a six core CPU and run the benchmark for stage 4? and the same process from one to six cores?

If i could only submit my score, tolds me every time this:

competition limitation: your submission does not comply A verification link is required.

Verification url must match pattern: http://anrieff.net/ucbench2011/viewitem.{0,4}?\?id=[0-9?]*

if u copy paste from browser, adress says "/ucbench/" not "/ucbench2011/"... had same problem, works fine if u add "2011"...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Engine doesn't allow me to upload Phenom II X2 555 unlocked to X4 on stage 4

http://img.techpowerup.org/110304/Untitled.png

No.

The engine allows you to submit X2 with 4 functional cores, but the scores will be ranking as 4x CPU.

Ok, I've uploaded from 2nd stage and it says 4x cores ranking, but stays into stage 2. This makes me №1 in that stage, which is obviously wrong, 'cause I have 2 extra cores.

Not that if you fix the bug my result is anything near competitive in "4 cores" category, but I'd happy to help with pointing out flaws. If I'm able to do it, others could too.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

• 2 weeks later...

Is it necessary to run all threads or for example at dual cores we can just run the two thread (or four in case of HT cpus) test?

It is obvious that in a quad core cpu the test result will be based on a 4 thread (or 8 thread in case of HT cpus) not in 1, 2 or 3 threads test.

• 2 weeks later...

You can also take a look at the previous page, there's my answer...

Engine doesn't allow me to upload Phenom II X2 555 unlocked to X4 on stage 4

http://img.techpowerup.org/110304/Untitled.png

Ok, I've uploaded from 2nd stage and it says 4x cores ranking, but stays into stage 2. This makes me №1 in that stage, which is obviously wrong, 'cause I have 2 extra cores.

Not that if you fix the bug my result is anything near competitive in "4 cores" category, but I'd happy to help with pointing out flaws. If I'm able to do it, others could too.

The CPU is not different, that's the way cpu-z shows an unlocked 555 to X4.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed