HWBOT Community Forums

Congrats to SF3D and Pro for their "fight"...

hipro5

Thanks Hipro! This only means, that you have some serious scores in your sleeves :)

I would need a lot more time, more LN2 and more support from vendors, if I would like to challenge the top spots.(I have got only 1 vga card ever form part makers) Too bad, that is not going to happen...

Thanks Hipro! This only means, that you have some serious scores in your sleeves :)

I would need a lot more time, more LN2 and more support from vendors, if I would like to challenge the top spots.(I have got only 1 vga card ever form part makers) Too bad, that is not going to happen...

You're a good bencher M8..........

Things for you are gonna "flow easier" in the near future as for the hardware support.....

It's just that it takes some time.......Be patient and you will be reward.... ;)

You're a good bencher M8..........

Things for you are gonna "flow easier" in the near future as for the hardware support.....

It's just that it takes some time.......Be patient and you will be reward.... ;)

Let's hope so :)

• Crew

thanks george, ive been pushing hard to get past sf3d but he is a very good bencher and is making it a great competition for 3rd/4th...

ive been taking getting close to george with a grain of salt, knowing he hasnt posted results in ages and that things will change soon im sure ;)

for me 3rd is a privledge and i wil continue to push hard to break personal records

thanks george, ive been pushing hard to get past sf3d but he is a very good bencher and is making it a great competition for 3rd/4th...

ive been taking getting close to george with a grain of salt, knowing he hasnt posted results in ages and that things will change soon im sure ;)

for me 3rd is a privledge and i wil continue to push hard to break personal records

That's the spirt M8..... ;):)

Keep on pushing it (Oliver's ©)..... :D

Dinos, I like it : Keep benchin' it ! :D Cool ;)

Guys well done, I can't even imagine the hard work it takes to get up there ! Hipro, everytime the same thing :P At first one or two results only to tease us, and then all WRs posted together :P I'm wondering what your thread title is going to be that time ... :D So far, " Let's talk about SEX ....... " rocks ! :)

Edited by George_o/c

May I ask something?........ :)

When No_Name came after me, you wrote a whole article about it right?.......

Now that Pro is second and passed over me, will you write something about it too, or not?....... cuz Pro is benching REAL HARD a LOT of time (days/months) and he's not a "falling star"......... :D:P