HWBOT Community Forums

can I please mess with HWBot?

Maybe a silly question, mostly ment for one moderator who's always darn fast at spotting things :)

Jmke, that'll be you ;)

I'd like to see if its possible to gain 1000 marks in a week... Without any ultra highend fancy stuff such as skulltrail...

What it will take is:

Making a team

Making multiple profiles

Uploading with each HW configuration:

Dualcore scores

Quadcore scores

Single GFX

Multiple GFX

In order for everything to count to global... Lets say, quad making 7.93s SPI 1M, and 8:30 min 32M

While dual make 7.7s and 7:55 min - if both get added to global, it will be easy...

Will playing around for 1 week be accepted...? Please :)

Then after that week, moving all scores manually to my real account, and only best global scores will count on global....

Go or no go... :)

That would be perfect, and no, I planned to do the cleanup myself, just deleting scores and accounts after being done..

Historical data, didnt think of that one..

#2+3

No, I just got this funny idea, to see if as being one person, with all benchmarks results, being able to get more points then all others from same contry in total :)

- Just a funny idea, not for any serious purpos.

jmke, come on :)

HW sharing, what about it? Isnt that a bit dependand on who's doing it...? Within last 48 hours I've seen the first 5 results, all 15-35points each, made by HW sharing, same user, and approved by crew, even HW lend by HWB crew...... I still havent figured the HW-sharring rules on HWB - As they seems to have been changed alot during last 3 months, yes?

Sending you & jmke a PM then :-)

I have eplained to Massman how Xt0m did his scores. No rules were passed an everything is just allright ;)

I suggest, that you leave this wild/stupid idea and bench like before. Then you just have to use your current account. Is this ok?

I have eplained to Massman how Xt0m did his scores. No rules were passed an everything is just allright ;)

I suggest, that you leave this wild/stupid idea and bench like before. Then you just have to use your current account. Is this ok?

Was just an example, others are listed... Im just asking for clear rules regarding what jmke & RB wrote...

Please dont get offended SF3D, it was an example, and not only one listed... I think it was 8 URL's in that PM, and it was PM, as in Private Message, not Public Message, so please, contact me through PM if further interest.

- And the reason for my interest is:

If visiting a HW manuf and doing tests, will I be allowed to submit?

If visiting a benchmark team and testing, who will submit? How? etc.

I'd like to know, I really do... Because right now it seems so very random... Personally I've got one/multiple results removed due HW-sharring, yet, I can find several results among top50 on each benchmark where its exact same scenario and havent been removed... -So I think a clearing on how the rules are actually needs to be done...

I followed the link RB wrote and came up with this info:

All submitted results are required to apply to the following rules:

results from a single benchmark session may only belong to one person, only submit if you are that person

for 3D related benches, you must be the legal owner of the videocard, with exceptions to hardware on lend by an impartial store, manufacturer or contest holder

for non 3D related benches, you must be the legal owner of the processor, with exceptions to hardware on lend by an impartial store, manufacturer or contest holder.

Screenshots must be clear and may not be manipulated except for a personal watermark. Avoid the use of software which may cause visual corruption, like a custom windows skin (eg. windows blinds, multimonitor setup, …).

A custom videocard BIOS is only allowed if it identifies the videocard as the original model.

Edited by M.Beier

Frederik- My motherboard and ram :) I watched while he benched BlackOPS hard. They don't have any working BlackOPS motherboards in Denmark, so it was nice opportunity to let him test it. So, nothing to worry about.

Hint: As you can see, I have no QX9770 scores in my profile.

M.Beier --> If you have some personal problems with other Danish oveclokers, I don't want to take part to that.

I won't comment this any further ;) If there is something to ask, send me PM. Thanks!

SF3D, np, as stated, was just an example out of several... :)

- Nope, I dont think I have any problems with danish overclockers, actually Im happy, everything adds to national score ;)

And since he isnt using it in the running danish qualification competition for MSI overclocking contest, Im only happy about it!

But my point is, I think new rules needs to be made...

Example:

Next weekend, I will be in Hungary, maybe I'll bring a CPU and some ram, but they have CFX and 7 boards as far as I remember..

- I dont think we will make any relevant scores for HWB, but it would be nice to know what rules works, as, in my oppinion, I belive that the knowledge spend on the benching isnt the same as the hardware... Playing with LODs, SKEW's, subtimings etc.... Tweaking the operating system, knowing the issues for each test, what fails, that is actually the hard part....

As for the testing, my goal will be 16.5GB/s, 1250mhz ram and CL5 at 1000mhz (DDR3-2000)... which isnt really interesting for HWB ;)

Example:

three guys teaming up (A,B,C) and on two teams (A+B) while third © is on another team...

C brings:

CPU + RAM

A+B brings:

MOBO + cooling

A+B gets:

GFX's from vendor or store

Now how would the various benchmarks be submitted....

EDIT:

My guess would be:

C submits calculation benchmarks

But how about 3D's...?

Edited by M.Beier