HWBOT Community Forums

vantage points

carpo93

paid like 19 bucks for it.., FM changed policy and its enough with Advanced edition...

Please.., lets not go backwards in the future..:-)

Add all.., whats the big deal here.., now we have a benchmark that allows hw to really prove it self.., :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay everyone..

Have to push this subject a bit.., Futuremark Vantage.., a brilliant benchmark for stressing hardware to the limit...

The use of Vantage is getting more widespread and hardware rewievs often show results from a Vantage run at high resolutions...

Gamers often complain about benchmarks saying its not "the real world".., but fact is that Vantage is exactly that...

Vantage shows in minute detail what our hardware is capabel of.., gamers have tremendous help from this in choosing there hardware.., and without gamers, overclockers wouldnt have the access to these monster gpu´s/cpu´s available today... (one big happy family.. :-)

So.., by adding Vantage to HWbot and.., adding boints for every preset everybody is a winner in this.., everyone can reflect on results from rewievs and results on Hwbot and all involved draws maximum gain from this situation...

agree anyone..?

Okay everyone..

Have to push this subject a bit.., Futuremark Vantage.., a brilliant benchmark for stressing hardware to the limit...

The use of Vantage is getting more widespread and hardware rewievs often show results from a Vantage run at high resolutions...

Gamers often complain about benchmarks saying its not "the real world".., but fact is that Vantage is exactly that...

Vantage shows in minute detail what our hardware is capabel of.., gamers have tremendous help from this in choosing there hardware.., and without gamers, overclockers wouldnt have the access to these monster gpu´s/cpu´s available today... (one big happy family.. :-)

So.., by adding Vantage to HWbot and.., adding boints for every preset everybody is a winner in this.., everyone can reflect on results from rewievs and results on Hwbot and all involved draws maximum gain from this situation...

agree anyone..?

Are you get payed by the guys of Futuremark or NVIDIA to say these words?........ :D:P

P.S. US overclockers RULE the 3D industry......The VGAs come to US firstly and then to the gamers....IF WE say bad words (for example) about a VGA, do you think that the gamers will buy it?..... :P:D

ALL review sites have nowadays overclockers and then gamers to review the VGAs......... :P

Edited by hipro5

Are you get payed by the guys of Futuremark or NVIDIA to say these words?........ :D:P

P.S. US overclockers RULE the 3D industry......The VGAs come to US firstly and then to the gamers....IF WE say bad words (for example) about a VGA, do you think that the gamers will buy it?..... :P:D

ALL review sites have nowadays overclockers and then gamers to review the VGAs......... :P

Hehe.., hell no..,they dont even answer my mails.., :-)))

jmke.., okay.., I repeat myself.., Vantage is exactly reflecting the real world.. :-).., ofcourse you have your opinion and we must not always agree.., :-)

.., the only thing I rule is my own lil oc crib.. :-))).., but I try to share my findings with others.., maybe sometimes its usefull and brings a potential buyer to his final conclusion.., if its a gamer or a overclocker doesnt really matter...

Moving forward is Vantage.., atleast we can agree on that..,and the satisfaction of beeing rewarded point for our efforts along with other results compared.., HWbot makes it possible to very fast get a overall picture in the humongous djungel of hardware.., that is very usefull and many with me are greatfull for that!

Lets just add the benchmark... :-)

Edited by fubarswe