HWBOT Community Forums

no important information is covered up here....

ny_driver

Obviously an honest mistake, not a case of intended deception, and it can be easily seen that it's a 3200+ Venice. The claimed processor speed(3110MHz)which can also be seen in the wprime tab isn't really the score here....this isn't a cpuz submission.

Why has the score been blocked? Apparently someone got upset when I crushed their score.

I can easily duplicate that score, but I don't really feel like hooking that system back up any time soon.

Here look for yourself.......

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/2150760_ny_driver_wprime_1024m_athlon_64_3200_venice_s939_26min_45sec_922ms

And why can't I see the first paragraph of my post?

yep your screenshot is a bit damaged

Obviously an honest mistake, not a case of intended deception, and it can be easily seen that it's a 3200+ Venice. The claimed processor speed(3110MHz)which can also be seen in the wprime tab isn't really the score here....this isn't a cpuz submission.
Edited by Christian Ney

I know why.

I just think it's pretty clear that their was no deception intended and that the score is accurate.

The part of the cpuz that is covered up......all it says is the processor speed which isn't even important and it can be seen in the wprime tab.

Just seems to me like someone whos score got beat is crying about it.

Thanks, I'll re-bench it pretty soon.

I have another problem now though......I just submitted a wp32m score with my 920 for 14.3 points, and my score only went up ~6 points.

I don't understand.

Can you please explain?

Edited by ny_driver
correction

Crusher, cpu speed is pretty vital in a benchmark without a validation file to coincide with it.

Regarding your wp32m score, do you have a previous quad core wpr32m submission that provided points? Then subtract that previous submissions points from 14.3 and you'll likely be left with the difference of 6 points. The wp32m rankings go by number of cores. You can recieve additional team points by doing well in the particular category of processor I believe. I haven't submitted in a while and things have changed so I may be mistaken.

You can't see the first paragraph of the post because of the way this vbulletin software is working. The work around I use is clicking advanced in the post quick reply portion of the thread and then it lists all the posts including the invisible one.

Hope this post was helpful, good luck.

Sure, I only benched it a couple days ago. I can beat that score no problem.

I have hooked up a different system now.

I'm working with the 920DO until I get some more 939 cpus.

I saw it was a recent score and that's one reason that I blocked it (easy to rebench). FYI, wprime frequency isn't realtime, so it's not accurate (you can raise the clocks after opening wprime).

I agree that the score is not suspicious, but it's a decent score and it'll get a few views ;) then it looks better if it's done properly, right?:)

I saw it was a recent score and that's one reason that I blocked it (easy to rebench). FYI, wprime frequency isn't realtime, so it's not accurate (you can raise the clocks after opening wprime).

I agree that the score is not suspicious, but it's a decent score and it'll get a few views ;) then it looks better if it's done properly, right?:)

How can I argue with that :P

You gave the reason :)

you are now on my best moderators list,

if you weren't already :D