HWBOT Community Forums

can't submit

Don_Dan

• Crew

Hi!

I just installed my new computer and have some results that I would like to submit, but it's not possible.

I tried to submit many times in the last hour, but everytime the same problem occurs.

I type in all data, then I search for the path of the validation screenshot, then I click on submit benchmark result. But when I do that the field for the screenshot path is cleared, and it won't submit. This happens over and over again, both for SuperPi and AM3.

Oh, I checked image size too, my screen is only 276kb big...

Are there some known problems in the database or am I doing something wrong?

• Crew

Thanks for your reply!

I'm using Internet Explorer, this is my parents' PC and I've submitted from it many times before.

It's still not working, putting the file in c:\ didn't work either, same problem.

I will try it again from my sister's notebook...

• Crew

It's IE7.

This morning I submitted from my sister's notebook, worked like a charm and now I tested it again on this computer, and it works again like before...

Don't know what the problem was yesterday or what fixed it... ???

I didn't get an error message, just this field was cleared every time I clicked on submit result and when I clicked on it again it told me that I have to have a validation screenshot.

Well, anyway, thank you very much for your efforts! :-)

BTW, why is my join date JAN 1970? that's more than 19 years before I was born... :-D