HWBOT Community Forums

Xeon 2.4GHz cheating

aperacer

When you look at the results of this user here:http://www.hwbot.org/user.do?userId=16770 you can see that he is cheating.

He has always the same results with an Xeon 2.4GHz and a Xeon 2.4GHz (fsb533) and also the Screenshoots are exactly the same, and also the CPU-Z Validation is not from him.

Can anybody here from the Crew check this results?

Why are there always 2 results from Shino with the same processor?

@Matti

Ich bin auch nur draufgekommen weil ich selber nen Server habe und nicht wusste dass es zwei verschiedene Xeon 2.4GHz gibt und da hab ich jedesmal die Results von ihm gesehen und schrieb sie mir auf und dann sah ich dass er cheatete. Von Cheatern bekomme ich den Hals immer so voll. Wenn man mal einen Fehler macht versteh ich dass (ist mir selber auch schon passiert) aber wenn man mit Absicht cheatet...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

for me he is cheating too.

Look at his Super pi, on the screenshot we can easily see that it is a copy/paste of the inside of the super pi window (look at the black line juste below calculate/about/stop. This black line is not completely present and it should be.

Don't tell me this is a bug during the .jpg compression I will not believe you.

As a member of the Union Francophone Hwbot I am really sad to see that...

EDIT: It is the same for Super Pi 32M. Look the windows have not the same theme...

For Pifast it is more difficult because, this bench always have this windows classic shape...

Edited by anvil

I'm not so sure, I mean the score looks wrong to me too... a ban may well be in order but we should have some proof. I would sure like to know how it was done?

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=792032

Notice my missing line and the app's i have open, I simply used the compress for web feature in Infranview. It's a free app easy to find and does a good compression job.

Just wanted to know if the ban will be permanent.

If it so, I totally disaggree and not because I'm part of his team.

Tapakah has cheated also and he is still ranked in Hwbot.

Take care not to ban "low" users and allow "high" users when they both cheat!

EDIT: I take Tapakah as an example but I think there are many others. I just took the worst one.

• Crew
Just wanted to know if the ban will be permanent.

If it so, I totally disaggree and not because I'm part of his team.

Tapakah has cheated also and he is still ranked in Hwbot.

Take care not to ban "low" users and allow "high" users when they both cheat!

EDIT: I take Tapakah as an example but I think there are many others. I just took the worst one.

Tapakah isn't ranked @ hwbot, because he has pulled his scores long time ago ;)

did you check the screenshots in my last post?

he "tweaks" his systems to have 100% improvement without changing CPU speed, memory timings OR the score window;)

Yea i do agree as i posted, i just wanted to make sure it was clear it was not just because of the lost line. As that's very easy to duplicate. ;)