HWBOT Community Forums

OC Quiz

Christian Ney

Well I don't know well my two Asus Commando...

If I have 50+L of LN2 tomorrow, I will put a Celeron Cedar Mill on it and give it GHzzzzz.

If not I will first bench the E6700 on the Rampage Formula (As with the P5E I was limited by the board) and quickly test this Pentium 4 631.

Everything is planned :P

Ho btw they aren't modded so only 1.7v max, maybe I will quickly do the vcore mod... 50k vr or 100k vr ?

Edited by Christian Ney

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19mm-Multiturn-Cermet-Trimmer-Pot-Resistor-50K-4pk-/120458376084?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item1c0be0f394

Ask that guy if he'll ship across to you :) Thats the seller I go to for trimmers :)

What is the default FB resistance? I can give you a better answer if I know the exact value :)

Thanks Karl :D I thought you normally did your mods? You bench so much gear, if you don't to them yourself, you would have enough work to have a full-time employee :D:D

• Crew
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19mm-Multiturn-Cermet-Trimmer-Pot-Resistor-50K-4pk-/120458376084?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item1c0be0f394

Ask that guy if he'll ship across to you :) Thats the seller I go to for trimmers :)

What is the default FB resistance? I can give you a better answer if I know the exact value :)

Thanks Karl :D I thought you normally did your mods? You bench so much gear, if you don't to them yourself, you would have enough work to have a full-time employee :D:D

my mod was a bit rubbish first and came off. :D

you offered your help on campus party last year. ;)

Many thx for the link ;), now you guys and LN2 make me want more and more, I will start mod my cards and boards, yayaya even TNT2 and Intel Batman.

FB stand for FaceBook ? :D

Do I really need the vdop mod, if yes, I can just do the pencil way or just link with iron or I really need a 50k vr here too ?

you would have enough work to have a full-time employee :D:D

I am available :P

Do I really need the vdop mod, if yes, I can just do the pencil way or just link with iron or I really need a 50k vr here too ?

Stands for Feedback :) If you could get a multimeter and find the resistance between the feedback pin and GND, I can give you better info :)

vDroop.... I imagine it would help, yea. BUT.... trying to get zero Droop is BAD..... there is a big chance you will short out the board trying to get no Droop. A little bit of Droop is healthy for the board. :)

The only Commando i've worked on is Karls :) I bought one once.... it arrived with no PWM.... the baking was bad and the shipping cracked the solder..... the components all came off!