HWBOT Community Forums

REV4 up and running! Questions, suggestions, feedback goes in here

Massman

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like I said on MSN a million times, I don't like the global/hardware TPP distribution

I don't think that any hardware category (including the 50-pointers) gives as much hardware TPP as hardware UP, so all grinding now brings even less points to the team than in rev3

but on the other hand, global TPP is roughly ~3x higher than global UP ... meaning that teams with marketing pimps onboard have a nice handicap

like I said on MSN a million times, I don't like the global/hardware TPP distribution

I don't think that any hardware category (including the 50-pointers) gives as much hardware TPP as hardware UP, so all grinding now brings even less points to the team than in rev3

but on the other hand, global TPP is roughly ~3x higher than global UP ... meaning that teams with marketing pimps onboard have a nice handicap

So translated in proper feedback, you're saying:

- weight distribution of tpp rankings should be less steep (= more points for less competition)

- reconsider balance between global tpp and hardware tpp

Both seem worth considering :).

When I middle click a submission in a ranking to open in a new tab, the page I wanted does open in a new tab, but the tab that I middle clicked in changes to that page too. So I end up with two tabs displaying a certain submission, rather than one tab with the ranking and one tab with a submission. This happens in chrome but not FF (haven't tested IE). I find it extremely irritating.