HWBOT Community Forums

I don t understand one thing

rbuass

I received a

"hwbot - one of your submissions has been blocked‏"

This was the reason the user gave:resolution hidden in screenshot You can view your result here: http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=852250

I not only posted the resolution because i coudn t fit all the screens in the main screen of the notebook.

I never try to post results for forge any score.

Please review the place.

Thank you and sorry me for extra work, and my broken english

For notebook vga cards, it's very important to see the benchmark resolution, because a lot of notebooks are not capable of running 3DMark06 at standard resolution (1280x1024). I think it's the same problem in your case: you ran the benchmark at maximum resolution of your screen, which is 1024x768. Benching at a lower resolution makes your scores higher and thus incomparable with the others.

Problem is to acctually remeber to hook up the external one for the 3dm06 run...

I've borked a couple of 3dm06 laptop runs that way, altho I've remebered most of the tmes. It's a pita to go back and redo the bench when it's brought to attention a few weeks later lol