HWBOT Community Forums

Vinas - Core 2 E6600 (2.4Ghz) @ 4085.98MHz - 12sec 630ms SuperPi

Vinas

I don't have any newer screens of this run so I can't get this verified. It's unfortunate because the xs mod 1.5 did not exist when this was run and I do not have the octopus cold water machine anymore... So much for all that hard work because it looks like the mods aren't going to take this (even though it has a valid verification code?)...

I'm just going to keep this up there because we all know it is a legit run and it provides a point of reference for our team. NewPants, remember this was the contender to your opti at the time!

I would say that if the memory frequency in the cpuz mem tab and the one in the validation link match, as well as core temp displaying the correct cpu, and the score is normal for these clocks, then it should be possible to OK it under the "common sense" guideline.

PS: the format of the screenshot is awful, why did you make it so wide? I can barely read it on my 1280x1024 monitor...

I would say that if the memory frequency in the cpuz mem tab and the one in the validation link match, as well as core temp displaying the correct cpu, and the score is normal for these clocks, then it should be possible to OK it under the "common sense" guideline.

PS: the format of the screenshot is awful, why did you make it so wide? I can barely read it on my 1280x1024 monitor...

Sorry, but CPU CPU-Z is like the most essential part of verifying a score. ;)