HWBOT Community Forums

EVGA 4-Way in NZ?

packet

Dam right, why should we be subject to marketing BS, took EVGA long enough to even get a guarantee plan sorted out in NZ. Then to find out when something actually breaks they don't want to know or take two months to sort it out before you get a replacement part.

Yet another victim of poor availability. I don't understand why we see it advertised in New Zealand when its not even available. Nothing says pre order nor date on stock ETA...

wtf this is plain outright bias BS

im talking about the 4-way Classified.

So some of us Don't live in the U.S well i didn't see that in the rules when i signed up...CHERRY PICKING has taken a new level

For those of you that dont know what im talking about EVGA has stopped all international sales of the 4-way to new zealand

So with that im done no more benching for hwbot its all marketing and PR crap to sell the hottest gear at the time not the advancement of technology

i can smell bullshit a mile away or a con which ever way you look at it

Goodluck to all who try and compete with people who use gear that isn't even retailed or at least a ES

This is incorrect. The 4-way Classified is allocated and will be available in NZ.

Dam right, why should we be subject to marketing BS, took EVGA long enough to even get a guarantee plan sorted out in NZ. Then to find out when something actually breaks they don't want to know or take two months to sort it out before you get a replacement part.

Yet another victim of poor availability. I don't understand why we see it advertised in New Zealand when its not even available. Nothing says pre order nor date on stock ETA...

Thanks for your feedback Cronicash.

I would like to know more about this replacement issue, it is only in the last 2 months we have a opened relationships with a reliable channel in NZ and RMA have been relatively quick and painless.

You can email me directly here http://www.evga.com/about/contactus listed under the Australian Office.

So can we get a date on when the motherboard will be in NZ? As I was first told the 3rd of November. Now I just don't believe suppliers after being told it will be almost another three weeks to a month from now. This is the second time it has been delayed? Do you know what the issue is? Im gonna like this awnser if it contains a little more clarity.... ( is anticipating a legitimate answer too much you think? )

Edited by cronicash

hey mate

the guy that runs evga for Australia is a Kiwi........if you want i can pass on his email so you guys can work something out or to ask him where to get the gear

Could you email him and request to get the mobos to CL nz? same place that supplys your mate deanzo here... Im pretty sure he has ordered one as well....