HWBOT Community Forums

adata 2200 v2 xpg+

I have also problem stabilizing hypers on asus z68 (gene-z). I've found cr 2 helping, and raising vdimm about 0.05v more than else needed.

Voltage for complete super pi 32m @1070 8-8-8-24 2T was 1.18 vccio/vccsa, 1.70 vdimm. For sandy bridge it's easier to just use good bbse or psc, too bad because hypers is (was) the shit.

I have also problem stabilizing hypers on asus z68 (gene-z). I've found cr 2 helping, and raising vdimm about 0.05v more than else needed.

Voltage for complete super pi 32m @1070 8-8-8-24 2T was 1.18 vccio/vccsa, 1.70 vdimm. For sandy bridge it's easier to just use good bbse or psc, too bad because hypers is (was) the shit.

QFT

you cannot make them stable cause brands don't bother offering proper support for the best DDR3 chip...

sad story but is really better to find a good PSC or BBSE kit to pair with SB crap.

• Administrators

@Massman So for me everyday is sunday, as PSC on SB are simply slow compared to BBSE and some Hyper :P

@Lancia Delta Try something like that, with a good cpu they work better,is also bclk limit, if yours don´t work, you might be victim of Intels lack to guarantee compabilty

kit222168-8-7-21-membn4j8r.jpg

Hope it helps, membooster enabled, everything else auto

I have a GSkill 17600hcl9-2gbxmd

they do 7-9-7-23 1T at 2200 to 1.65 v not think it's the cpu

This makes 105bclk 2600K and 5650> Z68 but p67> 5715

ADATA these came from a rma

I have avierto are new and do not know if the memories are those that are bad

or is incompatible would need to try them on another platform

• Administrators

these mems are ok- definitely in my opinion. That most Hypers have compability issues on SB is known, they don´t run at 1:8 divider stable. You can keep these and use them for 1:6 and 1:7, there at c7, and other system likes 775 or 1366/2011 where they will do excellent job, or you sell them- as SamOCX said, if hypers have this issue on a board, thweaking normally does not help you. They won´t run 1:8 with your current SB-system, at least not 32M. maybe 1M and 3Ds where they can do good job, these are as said technically ok I think, this is proven by your test. I am sure on 1156 or 1366 and even 2011 these will do specs and more