HWBOT Community Forums

help submiting with wprime

philbrown_23

ok So on the hwbot main beching submission part (i.e. not the forums) I change my username to overclocking101 witch is my new handle BUT when I go to submit wprime it only will read my philbrown_23 for submitting I cant delete it and switch it to overclocking101 therefore I cannot submit any wprime scores any longer. can someone help with this?

So you made a new account? Try to logout and login again - this makes things OK often.

no I cahnged my account username from one thing to another. BUT its wprime thats giving me the issues not hwbot. when you hit "submit scores" on wprime it gives you your username option and description option. the username is the same as my username was before changing it on hwbot. but for some reason I cannot delete it or change it to my new one at all. makes no sense.

• Crew
when you hit "submit scores" on wprime it gives you your username option and description option. the username is the same as my username was before changing it on hwbot.
Seems like wPrime remembers the username after the first submission and locks it like - "Who the hell wants to change a username?". So they didn't take this case in view.

Try to search for wPrime entries in the registry. wPrime doesn't leave files after himself, so it should be in registry or a temp directory.

Seems like wPrime remembers the username after the first submission and locks it like - "Who the hell wants to change a username?". So they didn't take this case in view.

Try to search for wPrime entries in the registry. wPrime doesn't leave files after himself, so it should be in registry or a temp directory.

this is exatly whats happening. Ive checked and havent seen any registry or temp wprime files ill keep digging