HWBOT Community Forums

Few suggestion about wPrime

Planet

It takes me forever to find a download link. Googline wPrime brings up the wPrime website with a hwbot version that does not let me submit scores. It also constantly picks up my cpu at the wrong clock speeds as well as 6750 instead of 6700. Any plans on changing it on the global ranks dual cores dont hafta compete with quad and multi cpu systems?

Sorry, must have missed this topic.

About the download link, you're right we are missing it in the app info page. Let me fix that.

About the seperate rankings for dual / quad core systems, it would seem fair at first but wPrime was specifically developed to make use of multiple cores, and the community was looking for a benchtool that shows the real power of dual / quad cores. That's why I think splitting up the rankings would be bad... but it might be a neat feature if you could filter the hall of fame somehow by selecting the amount of cores. :)

Sorry, must have missed this topic.

About the download link, you're right we are missing it in the app info page. Let me fix that.

About the seperate rankings for dual / quad core systems, it would seem fair at first but wPrime was specifically developed to make use of multiple cores, and the community was looking for a benchtool that shows the real power of dual / quad cores. That's why I think splitting up the rankings would be bad... but it might be a neat feature if you could filter the hall of fame somehow by selecting the amount of cores. :)

Yea I def would like to be able to filter the hall of fame. It would make it much easier.