HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Country Cup 2009 - stage 1: 3DMark Vantage - Performance thread.

rbuass

Ok,

This time the hwbot try to change the form of competition between 1 or more GPUs, seems its not a good idea.

If only 1 vga card allow, everyone can compete, because many people can buy 1 video card as powerful as a HD5870.

If allow xfire, very few people have money to buy 3 X HD5870 (for exemple), making the competition less fair.

Unfortunately this is my opinion, I hope hwbot change while there is time.

I will allow your decision, but i hope its change.

Hugs

i love how you say "hugs" after each post :P.

yea 4x hd5870 is rough, russian federation will rape this section :P. they have allot of 5870's

;) , is the brazilian way lol

I will try to get 3 X HD5870..but with the Xhair i only used 2.

Lets to try again... many power competitor in Hwbot...will be so hard to get a good place in 4 Stage

Hugs again ;)

i love how you say "hugs" after each post :P.

yea 4x hd5870 is rough, russian federation will rape this section :P. they have allot of 5870's

Not to worry.....the only choices they have for 4X gpu are MSI ( eats cpus ) or ( asus ) which almost no one has ever got to run above 5.9 gig due to "issues"

AMD + ATI does not seem to be wildly popular.

I don't think the problem is necessarily ATI + AMD as much as the problem might be AMD + vantage.

None the less can I submit this? do I need a futuremark link? and where do we submit it?

http://chew.ln2cooling.com/qdig-files/converted-images/MichiganEvent-1/Results/lrg_vantage1%202x5970.jpg

A GPU-Z version that really reads the clocks would definately help ;)

You need an FM link if that makes it TOP 20 Vantage overall, but that's not the case by far...

RB - don't worry, scores will come soon, people are just holding back for the last days...hehehe...