HWBOT Community Forums

Xtreme-X23 - Celeron s479 550 %40 1995MHz - 32min 27sec 80ms SuperPi 32m

147enzzo

Ademas en el screenshot esta toda la informacion necesaria no se porque decis que hay poca informacion, recien vi un resultado tuyo con el mismo hardware que yo y tu screenshot tiene los mismos programas abiertos que el mio...

tu comentario esta de mas.

Also on the screenshot that all necessary information is not because you say that there is little information, a result recently saw yours with the same hardware that I and your screenshot is open the same programs that mine ...

Your comment is superfluous.

Ademas en el screenshot esta toda la informacion necesaria no se porque decis que hay poca informacion, recien vi un resultado tuyo con el mismo hardware que yo y tu screenshot tiene los mismos programas abiertos que el mio...

tu comentario esta de mas.

Also on the screenshot that all necessary information is not because you say that there is little information, a result recently saw yours with the same hardware that I and your screenshot is open the same programs that mine ...

Your comment is superfluous.