HWBOT Community Forums

Multi account, allowed/not allowed discussion.

As opening line I'd state the following;

Yes, I am fully aware that multi account is not allowed.

But I think this should be changed, while taking some conditions into consideration.... It should NOT benefit team league so;

Rule suggestion;

1) Up to 3 accounts

2) MAX 1 account member of a team

3) No HW sharing on the accounts (impossible to control, its all about trust^^)

Rule 3 might be too pink-cloud, and not worth the hassle.

The reason for my point of view is that given hardware, given by vendors, could thereby be used in professional league - LN2 bench session in xtreme OC, and enthuciast in its own league.

- I enjoy doing LN2 bench, unfortunately it sets me back 200 Euro, 250 USD+ for every session, which means I have not considered it worth doing since 2010, Gulftown era... However, I still belong in a league of which watercooling does not stand a chance, and I sure wont use LN2 untill it is a smaller part of the budget :)

The skewed competition also means that one tries less to be competitive, and does not bother benching hwbot, therefor I believe that allowing multi account, will boost the competition especially in enthuciast league.

I do not have the perfect solution, this is just an attempt of opening a debate, my 2 cents, hope its food for thoughts.