HWBOT Community Forums

Help overclocking AMD Athlon II M320

gruak

CPU-Z is mainly used for monitoring frequency. You are in the rankings for that CPU, so you know how to overclock it. If its the motherboard you need, then its the AMD 785GX. A tutorial from your part would be nice.

Edited by gruak

• 2 weeks later...

You pretty much shut down your help by not answering the asked questions or providing any supportive info. FYI, AMD 785GX is a chipset model. There are only about 100 different motherboards that use it. Also, CPU-Z is more than just a frequency monitor and everybody here knows exactly what it is, so your explanation was not necessary. It only made you sound more derogatory. You came here asking for help, nobody here is going to pull teeth for your info to do so.

Derogatory? I'm sure I wasn't. Its your yokel mind who certainly thought so. He wasn't precise when asking about the motherboard. The model is Toshiba NSWAE version PSLT6C-00X002. Need to know the Southbridge model too?; SB700. Now lets see if you would help, sir.

Edited by gruak

Derogatory? I'm sure I wasn't. Its your yokel mind who certainly thought so. He wasn't precise when asking about the motherboard. The model is Toshiba NSWAE version PSLT6C-00X002. Need to know the Southbridge model too?; SB700. Now lets see if you would help, sir.

Nah. My 'yokel' mind can't be bothered with you.