HWBOT Community Forums

The official OC Guru is YOU! - GIGABYTE AMD HD 5870 OC Challenge thread.

Gomeler

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was prepared to take part of this competition..

BUT when I show Gigaboost and sadness my arss, I just quited uploading scores.....

It ain't worth it becasuse once again, the Gigabyte's competition became another FIASCO......period..... :mad:

The BIG joke is that I kinda like hicoockie BUT after his 1M Super-Pi with his 670 CPU and after this, I don't want to face him anymore.....

To be a crazy guy (like him) it's cool and I liked that BUT to be an arsshole, it's AGAINST my principals.... :mad:

I was prepared to take part of this competition..

BUT when I show Gigaboost and sadness my arss, I just quited uploading scores.....

It ain't worth it becasuse once again, the Gigabyte's competition became another FIASCO......period..... :mad:

I know the feeling George, my system is far from maxed out because of those scores. Time was limited and with those results I figured it was a waste of time to try and improve. I'm still curious what kind of result you got though :)

So indeed Hicookie is Sadness and GigaBoost at the same time ???

Did he submit scores for this competition using different names been the same person AND also been an employee of Gigabyte to win this competition???

WHY ???

Why is still GigaBoost still having points for hwbot submisions ???

Thats shocking isnt it :(

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7103&page=1

""Multiple accounts"" , ""A person can only have one account. If a user wants to have a joined account, the personal account must be deleted.""

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5462

:confused:

I know the feeling George, my system is far from maxed out because of those scores. Time was limited and with those results I figured it was a waste of time to try and improve. I'm still curious what kind of result you got though :)

Let's just say I could do this with the VGA 1400/1430... and I had UP to 1.9V to feed my CPU...

Vantage_CPU_5535MHz.png

Vantage_CPU_5725MHz.png

I think they all work for GIGABYTE, but they are not the same person.

He is the ONLY ONE you know.... :)

HATS OFF to Andre for PULLING his scores off....

AT LEAST there are TWO DECENT people from Taiwan - Shamino and Andre to pull up their flag...... :ws:

You have pulled it off?... :)

He may didn't knew he was playing with an ES card.... :)

To be specific, there is ONLY ONE IC that exists on ES cards BUT it's doing nothing more than "helping" work the Gigabyte's program to feed more VCore........I don't use this program - I always mod.... :D

And? That screenie shows they share a company 3dmark account, not that they are the same person. I'm not trying to annoy you, just telling this is not proof that they are the same person. :)

OK.......WHO ELSE benches from Gigabyte EXCEPT hicoockie in there?...

Do you know ANYONE ELSE?.... :P