HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT OC Challenge April 2010 thread.

Massman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew

It's discrete :)

If you have a SATA controller like Marvell on your MoBo - it isn't called integrated, it's anyway discrete.

more interesting is what is allowed in the competition. Yeah, I've read the rules page. I mean the "undocumented" ones.

your submission does not comply(error)

Only make submissions with a integrated videocard.

your submission does not comply(error)A verification link is required.

The submision page is kicking out this 82845G Integrated Graphics stating it is not an integrated graphics???

I used the pull down list in the videocard for my intergated chip this is listed.

What is the verifcation link? what box does this link go into? Automated verifcation system is looking for a link in a screenshot shot entry box?

This is my link: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=9572160

Just 'cause of "april fools" - is integrated notebook graphics allowed? I have Gateway laptop with M9800GTS and graphics is integrated there - no MXM or something like that)))

That's not integrated, it's still a seperate graphics processor. GPU in NB or CPU, that's integrated.

your submission does not comply(error)

Only make submissions with a integrated videocard.

your submission does not comply(error)A verification link is required.

The submision page is kicking out this 82845G Integrated Graphics stating it is not an integrated graphics???

I used the pull down list in the videocard for my intergated chip this is listed.

What is the verifcation link? what box does this link go into? Automated verifcation system is looking for a link in a screenshot shot entry box?

This is my link: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=9572160

Hm, small bug it seems.

Well...maybe we buy an s775 Board and test it...:D But it will be an hard competition between H55 and 775...:)

Nah... a good overclocker equipped with c2q extreeme and maybe X48 chipset mobo (or the good old P45 on an Asus Maximus XXX mobo), LN2 cooling hightest pci-e&fsb oc, ram oc...

The results will be the same as a H55 motherboard...

@ the moment core 2 quad extreeme (or a good xeon) could outperform i7!

I'm not sure about X6 and the newest i7, but the results will be similar.

• Crew

I can't seem to publish my results (latest 3D01 V330) If I pop in my GTX 285, no issues, it allows me to publish the score. If I let the IGP do it's thing ,it stays private no matter what... Am I missing something here ?

Mobo is an ASrock 890GX Extreme3, IGP ATI 4290 ( generic VGA detected by 3DMark is mentioned in the ORB ) But yet it recognises the 4290 in the systeminfo tab...

This really pisses me off... lol

Edited by Leeghoofd