HWBOT Community Forums

3rd AOCM pictures and results!

SoF

Hi there,

thanks to massman, leeghoofd, neo_force and m.beier for joining our 3rd AOCM :celebration: here we would like to share results and pictures with you :)

There was a certain level of "massman-glorification" what really scared me :P

rqu988jw.jpg dizijgvx.jpg

Here are pictures from friday when only crew and some of the internationals arrived:

cgsmj2h6.jpg 38qt3rsp.jpg cggpom7w.jpg 82udp96x.jpg

hpxb7lk6.jpg vokbkyxp.jpg fugpstxw.jpg

Pifast on GT with 6070 MHZ

8q9d9upk.jpg

Thanks to ASUS I could test a 470 GTX - 1st place in 470 GTX hw-ranking '06 33333 with my crappy Q3QP - 05 was also very cool with this card!

3ibaq4lk.jpg jgwos9bv.jpg

Couldn't resist testing my MIIIE another time :D #6 Dual Core CPU wprime1024 global - didn't had the time for 1m, but I think this chip won't go any higher than I tested before so I was ok with that one ;)

rlwxa27o.jpg

Thanks for coming to AOCM everybody and see you anytime soon on another event! :celebration: Also your reply about AOCM is welcomed in the english topic @AwardFabrik or here ;)

best regards

SoF

Edited by SoF

• Crew

Massman = slavedriver :)

AOCM rocks = will mention the event in a few upcoming reviews to get a larger crowd next year

1 ) SOF you are a madman, thx Boris and Kovsk for the Pwm coolers

2) Thx to Neoforce and M Beier for supporting grumpy Massman

3) Thx Michael for having us, great organisation, loads of crazy people outthere

Edited by Leeghoofd

• Crew

There are even better pictures of Marc coming up, sadly of me too prolly...

I just advise you to look at them upcoming pictures without having any food nor drinks in ya mouth. This to avoid spraying it all over ya keyboard or monitor...

@SOF : if there's any sort of article pops up , link me to it plz

Kind regards Albrecht

• Crew

Big thanks to Michael for organising and inviting me to this event

Big thanks to SoF!

Thanks to Leeghoofd and M.Beier!

Special thanks to Namssam =)

And thanks to whole Award Fabrik crew and German overclocking community - you are really great guys!

@SOF : if there's any sort of article pops up , link me to it plz

Kind regards Albrecht

article is under construction I'll post it here when ready - translation is also planend :)

Big thanks to Michael for organising and inviting me to this event

Big thanks to SoF!

Thanks to Leeghoofd and M.Beier!

Special thanks to Namssam =)

And thanks to whole Award Fabrik crew and German overclocking community - you are really great guys!

Hey Dimitry good to see you also made the looong way back well! Was really nice to have you there. I can't wait for your video :cool:

I am very happy to hear you all had a great time :celebration:

AM3 epic fail!

:D

Was double epic fail :nana: I missed 400k another time - this time due to wrong GPU...when I would have been able to drive with my own car (what was not possible due to this:

pf7j6zag.jpg

I would have had ASUS 5870 with me with 1300+ for sure - for me AM3 is next one to go for...new CPU is already organized :D

Even after stuwi throwed me 40cm - I am still happy andi didn't tried :D

Full article with many many more pictures is online! You have to take a look through the pictures from the throwing contest :D Translation maybe this evening or tomorrow.

3. AOCM pictures, data, story...

Stummerwinter somehow got it wrong - it was NOT "Chris-throwing" but "Casethrowing"!

3AOCM0459_400x265_314cceb81129557679041dd0b9bef048.jpg3AOCM0460_400x265_41360636fe1f27cfe9e9ee4ae1ea72b6.jpg

david vs. goliath :shocked:

3AOCM0470_400x265_c0e56a3ca2545c7e9ab6602d2a16f375.jpg3AOCM0478_169x267_62bec2b0ff5156d0442654b08cf79b44.jpg3AOCM0520_159x267_47fbd555d5f5a765cea358eedf084cd8.jpg

Hmm...that car accident reminds me of something....brrr..

had something similar lately?

@leegi haha good boy :D

oh dudes today they told me (finally) "the car will not be repaired anymore, too expensive".... :mad: so late in the afternoon I grabbed train ticket to my company to get a different (used) company-car tomorrow...that screwed my planned nice non-oc-week-end with my gf....damn :(