HWBOT Community Forums

My results has been blocked. Why so?

Do not hide your resolution in screenshots! Everything else is fine, but if you dont have futuremark orb link, you should show your resolution.

There is too many entries with bad screenshots and I'm not going to change the way those submissions are threated.

2 Maxi, SF3D

I'm not prefer to post fake results. I didn't thought about the resolution, but it was set as default. The results of 3D Marks are rather higher than others 1300Pro exact because of DDR3 onboard memory. You must understand that it's impossible to connect all of benching machines to the internet , so what's why that results have not a futuremark orb links. As for 630 i've corrected the screenie, so you may unblock it now (http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=593123)

No one is saying that your scores are fake. We just can't do exception with your scores. Rules are rules :)

You can always save futuremark validation file to your hard drive and submit it later.

Wprime score is ok now. Thanks!