HWBOT Community Forums

WTB : Cheap graphic cards

thebanik

Ebay is a great place i use to buy 20-30 cards at a time from different people but i buy them dirt cheap 2 to 15euro for a 3850-3870-4850-4780 card just chose the ones with aftermarket coolers and diy water no one wants them so the goes for notthing..

Ebay is a great place i use to buy 20-30 cards at a time from different people but i buy them dirt cheap 2 to 15euro for a 3850-3870-4850-4780 card just chose the ones with aftermarket coolers and diy water no one wants them so the goes for notthing..

The only problem being shipping to India, :(. Which on ebay is unrealistic.

I have:

2x Reference GTX 280 - $55/ea

1x Reference GTX 275 (modded) - $50

1x Reference 5870 - $100 (benched 1350/1300 here)

1x Reference 4890 - $50

I'm not sure about shipping to India... USPS Flat Rate prices have skyrocketed, i.e. $80 for 24x12x3 or 12x12x5 (inches) box. UPS/FedEX are out of the question too because it will easily be $130+.

Are you interested in any of these? If so, any idea what to do about shipping?

I have:

2x Reference GTX 280 - $55/ea

1x Reference GTX 275 (modded) - $50

1x Reference 5870 - $100 (benched 1350/1300 here)

1x Reference 4890 - $50

I'm not sure about shipping to India... USPS Flat Rate prices have skyrocketed, i.e. $80 for 24x12x3 or 12x12x5 (inches) box. UPS/FedEX are out of the question too because it will easily be $130+.

Are you interested in any of these? If so, any idea what to do about shipping?

Express Mail International has option of your own package with 36 inch length and 79 inch girth for 65$. Would be interested in all (we can negotiate on the price later, :D ) of these infact but just want to ask why havent you benched them apart from the 5870?

Both of the GTX 280's have been frozen and have a special BIOS on them (supposed to disable OCP, but I have no idea if it does), but I didn't get any scores out of them that beat my previous score and I was fighting mem CB and losing. One of them has badly stripped screws for the air cooler.

I used the 275 on air but haven't submitted any of the scores. It popped the four caps that pop if you go over ~1.30V, so I modded those with better caps. However, I recently acquired a GTX 275 Lightning (which is why I never submitted the scores).

I'm selling the 4890 because I have another, as well. I've had 6 or 7 4890's and I've only frozen two. I acquired this one with the intent to freeze it but have since acquired another that clocks a bit better on air. I don't have time to freeze both so I'm taking my chances. With 4890's on air you're still pushing up against that weird bug that doesn't allow higher than 1066 or whatever (on air). I've messed with getting around this a bit but haven't been successful.

I'm selling the 5870 (even though it's an awesome reference card, doing 1350 w/o mods) because I have a 5870 Lightning that I recently picked up as well.

So... the long and short of it is that I'm selling them for lack of time and because I have duplicates of all of them.

Regarding USPS, it's highly dependent on weight if not shipping Flat Rate.

10LB package:

Express Mail® International

Max. length 36", max. length plus girth 79"

3 - 5 business days

$91.95

Priority Mail® International

Max. length 42", max. length plus girth combined 79"

6 - 10 business days

$74.75