HWBOT Community Forums

[FS]G.Skill Good PSC(ripjaws 2200C7)!

Alex@ro

Hello there,i am selling one kit of ripjaws 2200C7 based on x-series psc.I don't know exactly the IC number as the kit has never been opened up or benched on cold.Reason i am selling these is because i have another couple of memories lying around and i still need to get some damn MFR :D

Anyways,here is what they can do.I binn/test memory only in bench conditions,so very tight timings and high freq,not interested in twcl8 as you can see.

Therefore they can do DDR3-2600 8-12-7 twcl 6 and ultra-tight secondaries and tertiary with 1.89.Also have a nice TRCD wall,they can boot,enter windows and run 1M with 8-11-7,so this kit is pretty promising for cold.

Bear in mind that i have a high ambient here(26-27 degrees) so you will most likely get better results.

Kit is in excellent shape,comes with unused fan ,original box and my original invoice from memoryc.com(lifetime warranty).

I can ship worldwide but i would prefer EU for obvious reasons.However just shoot me a pm and maybe we can work something out.

Price is 80E+shipping,accepted paypal,wu.

Best regards!

aq6i.jpg

nis3.jpg

tsw4.jpg

yjhm.jpg

Edited by Alex@ro
  • Like 1