HWBOT Community Forums

FS: i3 3220 , i7 3770k , Asus Maximus V extreme Z-77 , MSI HD 7790 OC Edition

chispy

Too much un-used hardware in my house. Paypal only non cc.

Up for sale is one i3 3220 Dual Core HT, used only twice on water , I bought it retail brand new 3 weeks ago , selling this cpu because I don't have use for it.

Price: $90US Dollars shipped to USA cpu only If you would like the stock H/F and the box you pay for the shipping. International Buyers contact me via PM to see if I am shipping to your country.

0try.jpg

Up for sale is one i7 3770K , This cpu is a fresh RMA directly from Intel , tested on cascade once only. Selling this cpu because I don't have no more Z77 motherboards to run this cpu.

Price:$260 US Dollars Shipped to USA cpu only If you would like the stock H/F and the box you pay for the shipping. International Buyers contact me via PM to see if I am shipping to your country.

g9x2.jpg

Up for sale is one Asus Maximus V Extreme Z77. Board is perfect for 24/7 or Sub-Sero . Used on cascade and LN2 a few times so a little bit of Vaseline was used on the back of the board only , in front of the board I used kneaded eraser , board is clean. Box and all accessories included. Socket is intact no bent pins , working 100% like brand new.

Price:$265US Dollars shipped to USA only InternationalBuyers contact me via PM to see if I am shipping to your country.

1036.jpg

Up for sale is one MSI HD7790 OC edition fresh from RMA , it came in a brand new retailbox is not a refurb is brand new VGA , Used only once tested today and went back into the static bag and inside the brand new box. Full box and all accessories included

Price: $90US Dollars shipped to USA only. International Buyers contact me via PM to see if I am shipping to your country.

lt3q.th.jpg

Last chance to buy this hardware , weekend deal only until Monday August 12 ,2013 11:59PM midnight Ends. After that date the hardware will not be for sale anymore and tread will be closed.

Special weekend price , combo of 1 i7 3770K + 1 Full Retail Asus Maximus V Extreme Z77 included box and all accessories shipped FREE to USA. ( International buyers contact me for shipping price quote )

Combo Price = Only $450US Dollars Shipped

Well I am keeping my Asus MVE Z77 and my i7 3770k , too many people sending me low balls :/ , lol they want the hardware almost for free , I paid a huge ammount of money for this Retail hardware. Mods please close this tread , hardware is NO LONGER FOR SALE I am keeping it for myself :). Thank you hwbot for the time and space , mods please close and move this tread to the SOLD section , thank you.

Edited by chispy