HWBOT Community Forums

[FS | US50] Maximus II Formula

xxbassplayerxx

Maximus II Formula - $110 $100 Shipped

I bought this board about two months ago and have messed with it on and off since then, nothing too serious. I pushed up to 621 FSB on air but have not used it subzero.

It's in perfect condition (aside from being a bit dusty) and as far as I am aware, it comes with all accessories. See the pictures for exactly what is included.

SOLD!

BNIB ASRock 990FX Extreme9 - $150 $130 Shipped

I really didn't want to sell this but I haven't gotten to use it yet and I don't have a chip for it either. I need some quick cash so my loss is your game. Comes with all accessories, only opened to oogle at (it's pretty!). Never been used.

Diamond HD5870 - $100 Shipped

This 5870 is quite strong subzero. It did 1350/1300 through 3D03. It has a bit of random LET (liquid electrical tape) on it but it runs fine on air. I tested it with the 3DMark Vantage GPU tests on loop for an hour. No issues at all, it topped out at 72°C with the fan on auto.

HWBOT SOLD!

BFG GTX 280 / EVGA GTX 280 - $50 Shipped / $45 Shipped (respectively)

I purchased these for the 2013 Team Cup but my i7 965 died before I got a chance to really push these. As you can see in the pictures, there are currently blue wires coming out from under the coolers. Those are there to assist in attaching a VR for the OCP mod. If you do not want them, I can de-solder remove them before shipping--just be sure to let me know. During the same Vantage tests looped in SLI, they loaded at 70°C on the BFG and 74°C on the EVGA. The BFG card is in slightly better condition aesthetically. The screws on the back of the EVGA card are quite stripped (hence the lower price). SOLD!

Volt-modded EVGA GTX 275 - $45 Shipped

This card has been volt-modded for vGPU. It also had read points for vGPU and vMem. I replaced the caps near the chokes as the stock caps are prone to blowing up. Because of this replacement, the stock cooler does not fit. I ran this card with a universal GPU block and it worked perfectly. I prepped it for subzero but never benched it cold. The back is still covered in LET. SOLD!

Payment

Payment is via Paypal. Lowballs will not be responded to. No trades accepted. If you purchase multiple items, I'll discount since I'll ship them together. Ask for combo prices.

OCN Trader Rep 45-0

Heat 14-0

Photos

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

900x900px-LL-2b4ed846_DSC_2474.jpeg

900x900px-LL-bfcff35a_DSC_2475.jpeg